Gems . Keep them? Atlantis vs Guardians

I got Bat and a second Boldtusk, the rest food. All my gem pulls in this game have been from mediocre to bad. TC has done fine though. Next stop either Atlantis or Fables.

My suggestion would be to use some gems on Guardians after doing your coin summons. You may end up happy with the coin summon results, though. I’ve done a 10 pul as a very cheap to play person, and was very happy with Falcon & Jackal.

Atlantis coins are far easier to farm, and it comes up more often. The elemental defense down Guardians have been game changers for me with titans; rather like Proteus pretty much game wide.

1 Like

Played past a year already and I got most of my best heroes from Atlantis summoning (Kage, Mitsuko 3x, Ariel 2x, Poseidon, several Wilburs and Proteus were fed, and past HOTMs like Ares, Athena, GM, Albe, not to mention classic 5 stars). But I only have one G.Falcon from Teltoc.

I see Teltoc gates to be the better summoning portal since I lack several defense down heroes.

I’ve had no luck with Atlantis legendaries but got Proteus, Wilbur and Triton long ago. Atlantis is out of option.
Was after Jackal and Panther in the current GOT but pulled all dupe in Falcon, Caedmon and Rigard with tokens so decided to stop and keep my gems for next event.