:gefdoll(s) : Will You SPEhf Ledt (f

Just keep playing for a bit, right now I’m drowning in 3* ascension materials. 18 compasses and gloves, 22 shields and cloaks, 19 trap tools, and 13 orbs. Only my blades stay hidden at ‘only’ 7. No way I would pay 150 for them :slight_smile: . And getting a 4* once every 20 tries doesn’t make it worth it either for me, at 3k gems.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for almost a year now.

Not saying I haven’t gotten AMs, I’ve gotten a few, but I’m using them faster than I can collect them.

When I look at the amount of time and resources I would need to get 10k alkashards, astronomical for the first 10k and after that just severely depressing. It is very easy to see just how many other things I am not able to do in the game during those many months (due to lack of resources) that the cost/benefit of the alchemy lab is just plain bonkers.

2 Likes

I will build it and max it because I dont like my builder idling, but I am absolutely not gonna spend gems on anything else random, other than pulling heroes. period.

I am just hoping against hope that the current lack of usual deals involving diamonds and mats has nothing to do with forcing the lab as the only resource

5% chance ?!

Let’s put that into perspective…

Is it a real 5% chance?
Or is it like the 10% epic troop chance?

Like my opinion means anything at all, but this is a farce.

Bottom line is the Alchemy Lab will only he built when I have absolutely nothing else to do with my stronghold.
I’m not going to spend the materials and time to build something that will mostly annoy me.
Hopefully it changes in the future, at least enough for it to become a consideration

4 Likes

I understand SG doesn’t want players to have unlimited access to rare mats- they’re no longer rare!

How about this - let us transmute any 2-3* mats and any 1-4* mat, exactly what we want, each month. 1-4* mat per month won’t break the game, but it will give hope to those players who are stuck needing a half-dozen Damascus Blades.

Aa it is, I’ll probably build it when I have iron to get rid of, but will only use free options to get alkashards.

The problem is you have to sacrifice a building for that, and there are only 4 Forges, so if you converted one to Barracks and Hunter’s Lodge, it leaves you with only two, and one gets taken for Hero Academy. Of course, I assume that HA won’t end in same way as this worthless building, though 250 gems for exchanging a 5* hero for another one seems at least a bit reasonable (since if you have 3+ same 5* you probably won’t need them anymore, unlike AM).

As it stands now, I would only build AL only if it would somehow cause past HoTM to drop randomly from TC20.

Good point @Nightmare2048, I hadn’t taken that into account. Yea, it may never get built.

1 Like

Yes, it is better to not build AL, but actually you (as player, generally speaking) don’t sacrifice anything. You wanna use the forge? Convert barracks. 10 seconds. Free. You don’t level troops so often. When you do… again, 10 seconds. Free.

You can convert back in 10 seconds.
Choose a converted building you dont use often, or doesnt take time to research/craft (i.e. Barracks).

Just have to switch between buildings often, but still doesnt seem worth the hassle!

Aye, I completely forgot the reconversion and conversion is free once done for the first time. Still won’t build it though, and upgrading it will probably take long, while one may need other buildings, even if they are used rarely, which requires more micro-managing.

You need a builder free, though.

That’s the real constraint on timing.

4 Likes

Won’t build it unless another, and much better, building requires it. In current format as conveyed by beta info - not a snow ball’s chance in hades I’ll ever use it. I can wait for the normal stream of mats thank you!

1 Like

After the HA won’t remain anything to build :zzz:

Most likely, but we’re likely months from that in building time and it actually being released.

I’ve got more tabards in comparison to other 4*AM so I could use a reroll,
But I don’t see myself spending 250gems for that, so I selected “NO”.

I might think about using level 9.

So… let’s think it over:
That would be 600 gems per month into the sink (that’s around 15-20% of my monthly gem income).
With my current level of spending my 4AM mats income can almost keep up with my 5 heroes income. If I moved gems from summoning to Alchemy Lab, I would probably end up with more mats than heroes.
And current situation involves classical heroes I was getting from training camps and I’m not really planning to raise duplicates. That leaves me with even less interesting heroes to level up in the future.
I surely can’t move gems from summoning to the lab.

So in the end, my monthly budget would need to be way higher in order for me to feel inclined to use the Alchemy Lab.

1 Like

Also you tie up the building for upgrades and research. Alchemy lab has some 50 days just for upgrades.

I have to check my recordings, but my recollection is that Alchemy Lab allowed for at least running and Research at the same time.

I can’t remember if it also allowed upgrades while running.

But yes, that would tie up a Builder for converting anyway.

1 Like