Game Anniversary / Birthday Gifts

I am coffee junkie, you know :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

And happy birthday, @rheintz! :birthday:

1 Like

I think a oncea year birthday package would be a great idea, it could include 1 of each type of token, 500 gems, flask, and or a choice of ascension item (for an additional $5).

I think it would be cool to be able to buy your alliance a birthday cake of some sort. Like the Valentines or Christmas offers.
Gems, harpoons, just somethingā€¦

Perhaps neccessary to make it available only once a year, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll manage that as well :hugs:

Threads got a bit of a re-arrange as found two which were the same, both from a long while back.

2 Likes
Reminder Official Forum Language is English

Ce sa de-a ăștia cu jocul cadouri , nici Ć®n timpul jocului nu prea oferă recompense . Ăștia nu știu cum să ți ea banii . Sunt prea avari după bani cum să ți facă ei cadou ceva , cĆ¢nd tu Ʈți verși nervii Ć®n timpul jocului pt că jocul este foarte slab și recompense de tot rĆ¢sul . Sa le fie rușine pt că nu și recompensează jucătorii fideli

What about these gift games, even during the game does not offer much rewards. They donā€™t know how to get your money. They are too stingy about how to give you something as a gift, when you shed your nerves during the game because the game is very weak and rewards all the laughter. Let them be ashamed because they do not reward their loyal players

Itā€™s my birthday this Thursday and I was wondering if there was anyway of getting the gift-gems to alliance offer that day! Iā€™d love to celebrate it with my e&p family!

Looking ahead, it would be great to have it as a permanent offer in the shop with a customisable message!!

Seems like a lot of effort goes in to new ideas on advertisements actually bombardment flash sale for this or that. Players are going to make the purchases every month that budget for it and I am sure many players make purchases not thinking of budget. So instead of trying to entice the gambler in us you could start brainstorming on a gift package for players birthdays each year. Give player choice of any hero they would like to have, a handful of emblems, full set of ascension items needed to level a hero to finish result. Full food and iron. From my view as a daily player, seeing the dramatic cut back in ascension materials, it seems they are only available as a bonus when purchasing gems. Just an idea, lord it would be nice to acquire much needed ascension items!

2 Likes

Wow, with that package I imagine we would all input our birthday as the next day after that got implemented!

1 Like

having a choice of any hero seems a bit too much. Imo, a choice of a hero you donā€™t have. Not everyone likes having dupes

Being realistic, I think opening the game in the morning and first thing I see is a x30 gems for my birthday would be SO cute of them!

Think itā€™s fairly easy to find out personā€™s birth date especially with having all the billing or credit card on file players use to make purchases each month.

Choices

I vote for any hero available from Hero Academy 5* retraining

Date

LOL

Devs do not care, they only care that it is a once per year bonus.

1 Like

Good morning everyone today is the gameā€™s birthday for 4 years I downloaded the game and Iā€™ve been still here since 2017 hahahahaha

maybe a special season 1 event would be great for the anniversary

Maybe is sounds stupid but today is my birthday and I was thinking, why E&P donā€™t give a birthday gifts for their members?

We are spending money in all events, we play dailyā€¦

I donā€™t knowā€¦ we are just spending money for nothing on exchange.

And I donā€™t want to much, one coin for legend heroe or some stupid thing.

Life are details, just sayingā€¦

JM

7 Likes

Very good idea, the only issue is that if Iā€™m not mistaken there is no birth date field in the game. Of course, they can always add this. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We are spending money for the entertainment, or if youā€™re more practical for the (advertised) chanche of getting one or more particolar hero.

If theyā€™ll listen you they gonna send a silver token for birthday, but I donā€™t think It will ever happens.

Happy birthday btw

3 Likes

Happy birthday.

Your gift was the self awareness that you are only buying pixels. The next step on your Birthday odyssey is working out whether you think you are personally getting any value from that in your life.

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you :birthday:

2 Likes