📯 Frigg – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I have my Frigg at 4 emblems Vela +18 - Frigg +4 - Mitsuko +18 - Sif + 8 - Freya +2. I have noticably seen better results with her replacing Gregorian and Freya replacing Kunchen.

When I use green it’s always Almur-Frigg-Greg and that’s deadly. Have Buddy +18 but Frigg is a huge upgrade.

1 Like

The most fun / effective team I’ve used her with has been Frigg, crigard, Kingston, Grimble (yes, that Grimble), hatter. Would love to see her paired with atomos, but I don’t have him and hatter works very well (gives the team a dispel option). Grimble puts heroes back in Kingston and hatter snipe range if minions are up and also allows for me to at times, keep greens on the board, let tell fire (maybe even twice) nom nom the minions up which manas up Frigg and go to town.

1 Like

Used the following lineup 3x for wars vs 4600-4700 GTV defenses.

Eve, Finley+20, Kingston+19, Ariel+19, Frigg+18

Frigg was a non-factor in the first and third hits.

First flag (no green tiles) she never fired (fail)
Second flag - solid win
Third flag - 2 turns with combo23, all defense heroes dead.

1 Like

I have used Frigg in two wars thus far and in both cases she was awesome. Here is a vid of this last weekend war where I brought her against a Heimdall tank. Went 4-1 for this attack. 4 solid greens and Viv.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s almost the same as what I’ve been using which is Finley +18, Ariel, Frigg+10, Kingston +10, cLianna. Not the best against green tanks and I really find myself missing an attack buffer.

The best team for her I can dream up now is Frigg, Zeline, BK, GM (or Gefjon), Garnet.

I don’t have Eve and haven’t surrendered any emblems to Almur yet.

2 Likes

Frigg is just awesomeness!

My current defense
I do use both friggs in different war teams with huge success agains telli, i do have 2 maxed Evelyn’s btw

7 Likes

Wow how do you have that many Rogue emblems?

2 Likes

not as much as it seems,

1125 for level 18 frigg
1025 for level 16 frigg.
total emblems for both is 2150

Was either to max one at 20 and other one at 9. Thought it was better to balance it out for my play style.

2 Likes

2150 is huge! My highest count is maybe 1300

Sweet, only a few heroes (GM, Ariel, Finley, Seshat, Panther, Eve) that I’d love to have multiples of. Envy you.

1 Like

I’m more :open_mouth: at those troops! At level 30 AND a level 27??!! Holy Moses!!! :astonished:

:money_mouth_face:

•••••••••••••••••

1 Like

My frigg update , my 1-4 defense is

actually holding up rather well

3 Likes

How would you feel about Frigg flank Mitsu? Would you bother with healer or stick Vela in the place of Rafi?

I do have GM maxed but mitsu would be more tanky once maxed (which i have emblems for)

For raids it doesn’t really matter and for war you’ll want a healer if you don’t want to be taken out too easily

Yup, sorry I didn’t clarify. Defense raid only. Looking to mix things up a bit especially with nerf otw. This is my current def team

Well I pulled frigg, trying to decide what In the world to do now, are you stilL enjoying her as much as you did initially?

1 Like

She kind of lays in waiting. She doesn’t shine on offense in a green tank meta but she’s a fantastic hero. I may still emblem her defensively for war tank if we continue to use green tanks so I can give my Paladin emblems to a hero I actually use lol

1 Like

I’m increasingly impressed with this hero on defense. Especially on teams loaded with speed and damage.

It’s not finished but… Maximinus is getting there :+1:

• The speed
  • The def down
  • The damage

Forget the pitter patter of minion feet!
Win quickly, or pull your pants down…

On offense however… my 4.8 Frigg rarely has more than 3 tiles after charging. I’m feeling a bit frustrated with that…
Anyone else??

2 Likes