šŸ“Æ Freya ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wasnā€™t planning on using the goat on defence. But Iā€™m sure there will be players who will set the mega-minion team and thatā€™s where he could come into his own. Theoretically at least.

1 Like

Theoreticallyā€¦ But I doubt many will set that minion team as a defence.

Itā€™s very effective on attack, but timing and ordering can really impact itā€™s effectiveness - Iā€™m not convinced AI would do it properly.

Ah well, I was going to park Grimble at 2/60 anywayā€¦

1 Like

I pulled 2 Freyas (in 15 total pulls) somehow and took them both to 3/70. They are almost a cheat code for quests and events, even at that level. Having them both fire and buff each otherā€™s minions right away sets you up for big damage.

I find the minions are especially helpful for mono or 4/1 teams. The reason being is that these types of teams suffer from potentially not doing any damage at all for multiple rounds if your primary color is lacking. The minions solve this problem by giving you guaranteed offense while you work the board for tiles. Itā€™s been really helpful.

They were also great for Springvale. I was able to focus on the exploding eggs while the minions killed everything.

4 Likes

What snipers?..

Any sniper that a defense may be running which a 300ish hp meat shield on the attackers may prevent from outright killing one of your heroes with their special.

I was thinking on delilah, freya and gazelle. I first need to level freya to test this combo.

got her today. was gunning for Malosi, but got her and a couple of trainable 5*'s.
looks like pairing her with Telly will be great. I dont have GM or JF, bu thinking Vela/Telly/Freya for my war defense center.

Lol. Healers and pseudo healers are worth their weight in gold.

Definitely would ascend her over Domitia without a question. Domitia has very little on Freya

2 Likes

Maxed now.

Donā€™t regret it for a moment - huge stats, really useful on attack.
Links up really nicely with Telluria - whichever gets tiles first buys the other time and it can get into a nice loopā€¦ Really buys time for less sturdy attackers to charge and do their thing (for me, usually Locke, Isarnia or Kong).

A really, really nice option to have.

Met her on a couple of defences and sheā€™s been mixedā€¦ As a Telly flank youā€™re getting nowhere without a good board.

2 Likes

just curious, if she manages to fire twice and previous minions are still alive, do they buff each otherā€™s attack? have you noticed anything like that?

Freya was my favorite tank. At talent 19, I donā€™t know if it was because people were so excited to fight something other than Tell or what? But, she would easily get me into top 50 global during sleep with relentless attacks on my tower. Even got me my record trophies of 3208 overnight, exclusively from defense haha.

Sadly, once I got my sixth tonic, I followed the crowd and dropped her talents for Vel to tank Tell. Looks like Iā€™ll be going back to that config, such wasted ham and iron.

4 Likes

Would you recommend maxing Freya Kageburado or Clarissa 1st.

Depends largely on the rest of your roster & how you play.

Kage is good at killing/ maiming a single hero
Clarissa cripples 3 enemies
Freya is a good support hero to other minion making squads (telly, Lady of the Lake, Seshat etcā€¦)

1 Like

This might help:

I have Telly and Seshat maxed +12 and 10. I use both on defense and was thinking of adding Freya to the defense

I do appreciate the link. Its a tough decision at this point. Iā€™m leaning towards Freya only because I have emblems to take her to +8-9 and Iā€™ve already used up my other emblems on Telly and Malosi. Thank you for the response.

Cheers

Yes, just tested with mono purple against Dark Knight. The two minions buffed each other.

1 Like

Are they going to change the freya I have to match the new one out?

What new Freya do you mean?