Freebies for the Belgians!

Dear E&P,

As much as I understand that you hate the Belgian government for putting up regulations around this game, there is no need to hate your (tiny as it may be) Belgian playerbase as well.

So I would like to kindly ask if it is possible to make the freebies tied to offers and also the freebies in the E&P webstore collectible for us humble Belgians.

Is it maybe possible to just collect them in our ingame inbox?

If you could find some time to look into this little problem we would be eternally gratefull. :pray:

Sincerely,

The Belgian players

Remember to vote at the top :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Voted!

And note that providing freebies via the e&p store also does not work, as VPN is required to connect the game and the store.
The use of VPN is now being investigated by the Belgian government as potentially illegal work-around and might get blocked in the near future.

1 Like

Thnx for voting folks :heart:

I did mention the E&P webstore freebies by the way.

Maybe I did make some of my sentences to long. Also, English is not my native language. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think they hate you. :smirk: But they could support you somehow. Voted.

2 Likes

Please vote!!! We - poor Belgians that are not privileged to spend our salary in this game - are begging you as we are (going to be) missing out on all the freebies!!!

2 Likes

Voted!

Me and my alliance players are in need of some support!

1 Like

I feel the same way need freebies that I can get better and that’s why I play

1 Like

I see not as much on the gifts for a newbie like playing but it’s hard and getting frustrated I can’t beat some levels or move on

So we cannot access the free shards for alpha summons unless with vpn (which is being blocked on my phone due to IT security policy at work), and now they don’t give free sheets anymore in the inbox???
Just not fair…

3 Likes