Forum Interviews: An Audience with.... @pois1 🎙️

Good idea,I’ve linked some under the interview

6 Likes

You are the man, sorry been drinking tough time here in america. I came from nothing and was supposed to be nothing and I refused to believe that, it came at a cost and if this virus takes me out make sure that everyone knows that loving every equally is the only way to fix any of this. Fk corona fk yeah to the human race.

4 Likes

You’re in luck - Jonah queued me up and I’ve already written out my responses.

11 Likes

Awesome read and great follow up to questions @Pois1

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to that, @IvyTheTerrible. I really enjoy your raid analyses

6 Likes

Ahh this shall be a good one as well. I look forward to it.

2 Likes

It’s so controversial and sweary I’m not sure I can publish it :smirk:

7 Likes

Do the magic hand thing and clean it up

7 Likes

@JonahTheBard is it possible to list all the interviewees (linked) at the very top, so one can quickly access all the interviews? :grin:

7 Likes

Once they’re posted? Yes, I’ll link them all so any fresh readers can find them all :+1:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Interviews: An Audience with @IvyTheTerrible :studio_microphone:

this is a great initiative, thanks! it’s great getting to know more about the person behind these great player guides.

Also:

this recommendation carries a lot of weight with me. I have Isarnia (no costume) at 3/70 now and have been toying with ascending her, though I decided to wait-and-see if I get anyone from Valhalla. But I think if I decide to pull the trigger and use the Scopes, I won’t have any regrets :slight_smile:

4 Likes