Happy Saturday, everyone
This is the inaugural thread in a new series where we interview some of the forum’s top contributors.
And to get the ball rolling, please welcome one of our valued Content Creators - @pois1
How long have you been playing?
- I have been playing since 10.9.2017 and I never missed a single day.
What’s your current role in your alliance?
- My home alliance or at least what I feel is my home alliance is Rook’s Misfit Toys (I am very fond of her ) but I am switching alliances from time to time. I have my own alliance where my other four accounts are and during the last Path of Valor and during the next one I will play for a Bulgarian alliance БГ Пустиняците.
Which hero are you currently levelling and how will you use them?
- Currently I am thinking about which 5* blue Hero to level next. Not quite sure. I like Alasie a lot but I already have two maxed, Richard and Perseus absolutely not so maybe I’ll do second Isarnia - best hero in the game for me
Which Season 1 hero would you most recommend to a new player?
- I recommend Isarnia by all means, looks great, plays great, costume’s great (don’t have it by the way). For a 4* I recommend any Ramming Pulverizer Hero like Gormek, Tiburtus or Grimm + Wu Kong for titans. Best 3* is by far Brienne
What can you see out of your window right now?
- A beautiful countryside of Western Bohemia. I look straight at a 630m hill with a huge cross on its peak.
If @petri was coming to dinner, what would you cook?
- I don’t cook, so sorry Petri. Beer from local store it is
If you could make two changes to the game, one realistic and one less so, what would they be?
- I will add more stats to the profile, probably make it two-paged (no surprises here, huh?). Less realistic – I will grant me a special avatar for whatever reason SG comes up with. I would love to have an avatar which no one else has (as a reward from SG, I will appreciate it very much, thank you). Best avatar possible is the Christmas Owl (the one with the red hat) or the Forest/Sapphire Frog, maybe even the Emerald Centipede.
If I gave you $1000 to spend frivolously, what would you buy?
- At the moment I’d probably give it to my brother and his wife, they are expecting! If I shall spend it for myself I will buy something in the game of course.
Here are some links to some of @Pois1’s work
Forum Interview Series:
IvyTheTerrible - Link