Forum Faces (Forum Game)

Think what if Brad Pitt and Matt Damon had a baby.

I look like the guy who would not bother reading a news story about that.

13 Likes

@littleKAF and I have exchanged photos. Don’t know how I’d describe him- Tyler Labine, maybe? Canada, Minnesota, same thing…

Kaffy, how’d you describe me? :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm. I’ve never heard of Tyler Labine. I looked him up. That’s actually a decent representation. I can see it.

I’m not good at saying who looks like who. Here’s my best guess. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Out of all the Asian actresses you could’ve picked, I think she’s not too far off :slight_smile:

(I still have yet to watch Mulan btw)

5 Likes

Like the original? Sacrilege!!!

3 Likes

Nono I’ve watched the original multiple times actually (know the words of the songs by heart and not afraid to admit it :wink: ), haven’t watched the new one yet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh. Me neither. I have Disney+. You have to buy the movie though, no? One day maybe. I’ve seen beauty and the beast but not Cinderella.

4 Likes

just watched it the other night… and then Mulan2 (not great). One of my all time Disney faves.

4 Likes

Okay all… bear with me here… I’m trying to get back into the forum community without getting in trouble again, or getting mad about getting into trouble again… figure this might be a somewhat safe place to post…

I haz seen Saph’s actual face, and he haz seen mine. Both with the mutual agreement that we won’t post each other’s real pics here.

A general assessment though, of what I imagined versus the reality:

I imagined him looking very nice, young, and innocent.

I was mostly right.

He really does look like a nice friendly guy.

He looks youngish, but also looks like he could probably sneak into a bar or 21+ club without being asked for ID.

Innocence - he doesn’t look like the type who would get into trouble.

But that’s also a perfect cover for a young kid who is looking to get into trouble. :laughing:

Toughness: he looks tough enough to hold his own in a fight. I’d be happy to have his back or vice versa.

Intelligence: well I already knew he was smart, and you can’t judge intellect based on appearance, but if I were to make a knee-jerk assumption about him without knowing him personally? He looks like he could easily be one of those computer genius types.

Whereas I look more like the kind of guy you might find standing on a street corner yelling something about aliens and asking if you have any spare change. :rofl:

EDIT: by the way… do you have any spare change?

5 Likes

now I’m getting all curious, lol

4 Likes

I look a bit like a male version of this. Very vaguely. My eyes are a similar shape, my skin tone is similar.

5 Likes

I thought I’ve seen a picture of @Saphirra too, but maybe I’m making it up in my head. I picture Conan.

Not this Conan.

Rather this Conan.

7 Likes

Well now i will have to descrive you. :smile:
He looks like a silver-black haired ruggedly handsome fellow. I was surprised by the beard, (no idea how hard it is to plsy E&P with it down like that).
My mental image previous to this was the :joy: emoji, cause he’s a very humerous fellow. :wink:

5 Likes

I will have to check thst out. No bangs? :joy:

Oh come on! Arnold would be a nice representation! We are the sane height after all. :smile:

5 Likes

It doesn’t show up very well, but I do actually have a chin…or maybe two :no_mouth:

7 Likes

How about the other Conan? Close?

4 Likes

That’s why I made a point of posting my chin and tonic photo. The people have to know.

6 Likes

Not really…i could send you a pic on LINE if you wantes?

2 Likes

Lol. Well, i must be the long lost band singer then. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The beard doesn’t get in the way of me playing E&P. It’s where I draw my strength from.

It does get in the way a bit when eating messy foods, though.

Also… @Saphirra and @JonahTheBard … you guys actually look like you could be related. :+1:

4 Likes