Forum Faces (Forum Game)

Have you ever wondered what people posting on the forum look like in real life? I once asked @Garanwyn how tall he was after he made a comment having to do with height. I was surprised at how tall he was. I can’t say that i’ve seen the face of anyone but @anc1ent1 here on the forum over in his Here We Go Again 🦅 and Life Has Changed For Me.

So, here is the game. Choose a person on the forum here, and depict your mental image of them. Or you can choose yourself(must be accurate if you do this, no “I’m a 500lb Thor who can summon lightning with my hammer that i lost when my sister destroyed it…”) :rofl:

I’ll start. @Rook. I imagine her as a person who has reading glasses on her head or about her, about 5’6" or 7" i imagine, brown hair, green eyes, and a purposeful walk

Edit: I was Woefully mistaken. I have seen @CaptainjaKCsparrow!!! My regards dear sir

16 Likes

I used to imagine @JonahTheBard looking like that one British guy in that one British spy movie with the British spy umbrella. I can’t remember the name now, but JB, I’d discussed it with you.

After I saw him, I was, like, “ehh, not too far off.”

9 Likes

Being on Line, you get to peek behind the curtains on some people, too.

I thought @Rigs was an old man at first. Like Clint Eastwood old.

Saw him on Line, and I thought, “Oh! That dude’s probably around my age, maybe.”

12 Likes

As I’ve said elsewhere here I always pictured @JonahTheBard to be Dread Pirate Roberts with a lute.

8 Likes

@Saphirra This is an interesting and fun idea! :+1: :kissing_heart: I will watch this game.

4 Likes

And this is how I’ve been picturing @Saphirra

20 Likes

Lmao.

Voices are also surprising after you’ve “listened” to them type for years.

I picture @Kayo as a guy who wears cargo shorts… lounging around on his couch with his dog.

@voidstrike I see as a 5’6” guy who can pull off wearing an apron and a cowboy hat in the kitchen at the same time… pants optional of course.

12 Likes

I picture @Kayo as a mottled brown terrier parked uncomfortably close to a pair of cargo shorts…

9 Likes

I always pictured @Kerridoc as Wilbur. And even though I’ve seen photos of the great man himself, he will ALWAYS be a hirsute fisherman to me.

14 Likes

hey, it looks like he’s having fun, and i love that movie, so i’m alright with that. :smile: Though, I might like to be Atreyu

I suppose i should add my “muse” or “inspiration” for this thread.

7 Likes

I stand by my mental picture of how @JonahTheBard looks (or looked before I saw his actual picture in his interview)

5 Likes

Noooooo don’t tempt me to post my actual picture online…

Seriously. You will all regret it.

EDIT: In going with the theme of the game… if anyone tags me and is even remotely close in their guess of what I look like, I will post an actual pic.

Cancel that. Not going to post a public pic here.

Just for the record: I really am a 500 pound Thor who can summon lightning with my bare hands. I also slightly resemble an ogre.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Close, except I’m much hairier and not green. :grin:

6 Likes

Close! Brindled half Boston Terrier half Italian Greyhound.

5 Likes

Thor had trouble with that for awhile, so you are ahead of him. :+1:

4 Likes

Well you got the green eyes right. :grin: (I lose my reading glasses often…)

I always imagined @zephyr1 being short, wearing a green hood and sword, dealing with an unfortunate rupee obsession :grin:

9 Likes

I picture like someone from Hell’s Angels. Below is a picture I found. Maybe the bearded dude on the left.

6 Likes

In that picture, yes. The bearded guy on the left would be the closest match for sure. :+1:

You can ask Saph for verification. He’s the only one here who has seen an actual pic of me so far.

Though… I did strike out that original “promise” before anyone replied. I choose to remain anonymous to the majority of the forum.

Might potentially post my pic in a private thread as long as I approve of the company.

2 Likes

This is hilarious, changing topic controls to watching. Lol!

6 Likes

Cookie Settings