Forum Edition: Count to 15 before a mod posts!

3 turtles agree

5 Likes

I messed up. It was supposed to be 4, and I made it 3, so she posted 5, then @Expired it was 6. :slight_smile: But now it’s 4. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

SIX farsight telescopes

2 Likes

yup! Though I sometimes find him long-winded. Silmarillion was also good, as was the edited Children of Hurin.

(Keep going, no Mod penalty.) :wink:

5 Likes

7 Thanks to ye, O great and Magnanimous Rook.

2 Likes

I feel a penalty coming on…HURRYYYY! :grin:

8 volumes of The Hobbit!

4 Likes

Frodo, and the Nine fingers, and the ring of Doom

3 Likes

3 Likes

It was 11 months to the day since Gandalf asked us onto our journey, and we were finally home. (Actually it’s 13 months, but we’re not there, now are we?)

2 Likes

3 Likes

13 clapping hands :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Go see the LOTR filming locations! :grin:

4 Likes

15 birds, they didn’t have wings, now what should we do, with the funny little things?
Thx for the help @Rook. And now, fare thee well.

5 Likes

Mods be like

Rook

9 Likes

I’m not sure the game rules permit mods to play both sides of the fence. There’s 0 in the rules that permits that.

6 Likes

But they were all of them deceived, for another moderator was made; in the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the dark lord Ivy forged, in secret, a master moderator to control all others. And into this moderator they poured their cruelty, malice, and will to dominate the entire forum.

ONE MODERATOR TO RULE THEM ALL.

7 Likes

true that the rules didn’t, but she did. :slight_smile: Lol @IvyTheTerrible
2 stewards of Gondor can not match the True King of Gondor. :slight_smile: I should make an Aragorn hero Card. I think I will. Thx for the inspiration @IvyTheTerrible

2 Likes

wait…so i’m an all powerful EVIL moderator?!

nope!

(Loved the Mordor quote though!) :grin:

8 Likes

1 ring to rule them all, 1 ring to find them, and in the darkness bind them.

2 Likes