Forum Edition: Count to 15 before a mod posts!

You told me to pick the 14th member of this group and I have picked Bilbo Baggins

1 Like

1 Like

Bingo! Good game @Saphirra

l8r gater 1 last time, I must go. You too @Infernalcloud

1 Like

:v:t2:
20 characters …

21 is new record?? Awesome!

Actually - if my count is correct - I have post TWENTY here.

Which reminds me of that old adage: they say that there are only twenty types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.

1 Like

Is that the 20th counting post, or 20th total? I have 0 idea myself.

2 Likes

We will still take 1 point for the 15😊

1 Like

Lol, for 20 Char. Not binary person.:crazy_face: so no.2 now

1 Like

Neither 20 nor 21 is a particularly significant binary number:

10100 and 10101. The only difference between them is the 0 in the last position.

3 Likes

1 new baby granddaughter so haven’t been here for a couple of days!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :bouquet: :baby: :hugs:

7 Likes

that makes 2 newborns. My nephew just breathed life yesterday

5 Likes

3 basketfuls of congratulations and prayers for good health and blessings on your family!!! Babies are miracles!!! Bliss!!! :bouquet: :basket: :basket: :basket: :heart:

4 Likes

thank you. It would sound like a copy cat if I said something like it back to you, so I’ll say this. May your grand daughter be happy and joyful through all the days of her life. M4y she know respect, and be able to respect others. And may she bring great joy to you and others. And may God’s blessing be with her. Vaya Con Dios

6 Likes

THANK YOU Saphirra!!! I think I had 3 in my post…do you want to change yours to 4 & I will add 5 Super health potions in honor of the new babies!!!

4 Likes

Am confused now is it the 6th post?
XI

4 Likes

Probably 0, really :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

One gravy baby

4 Likes

Thank you for reset, so its easier for me to count no. 2.
Congrats for @Joyful818 and @Saphirra! The baby new born will bring joy for family!

5 Likes