[FIXED] Raid against player with alliance – player without alliance only being matched with other players without an alliance?

Since I am without an alliance, I can only raid against players without an alliance … Is this a new update or a bug?

1 Like

Goodmorning everyone,
For a couple of days I have been without an alliance and I noticed that, in raids, it only gives me players without alliance like me …
Has it always been this way or has something changed lately?

I’ve never heard of that being a thing, how odd.

2 Likes

Are you 100% about that? Makes no sense…

I tried and tried again … always the same result.
I joined an alliance and allowed me to raid anyone, I left it and now it gives me only player without Alliance …

You should make a video while re-rolling only non alliance players and add it to a support ticket. Also place a link to it here, that would be a very interesting thing to watch…

4 Likes

I have already written to the support attaching the video …
You can also see it here:

3 Likes

That was starnge… they sure seem to be freelancers… did you happen to check their info box? The little question mark in the right upper corner of their defense team. Just to make sure it isn’t just a visual glitch where their alliance doesn’t, for some unknown reason, show on the defense team screen? Cause matching you only against freelancers makes no sense… has the support team answered yet? Please let us know how this goes, it’s definitely weird and unheard of…

2 Likes

I still haven’t received a response from support … but the strange thing is that anyway I get attacks from anyone …

The players I found are surely all without alliance

I moved all posts regarding this under the bug report you’ve filed, so that staff can take a look through the comments and videos. Thank you!

2 Likes

Please #contact-support so we can investigate this further.

2 Likes

Same problem…I’m not in an alliance and can only raid those that aren’t in alliance

I have already written but I have not yet received a reply. As soon as there is news I will update the post

1 Like

I’m currently not in an alliance due to conflicts with work which doesn’t allow me the time to dedicate to an alliance. While rolling for raids it only let’s me roll people who aren’t in an alliance and people with very little trophies. I’m hoping that this is just a bug and not yet ANOTHER attempt to weed out mercs. Please let us know what’s going on.

1 Like

Seems that you’re not alone…

@DaveCozy, @zephyr1, a merger could be in order…

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Can you revenge @savy78?

yes I can do revenge

Hi guys, I wanted to update this post.
The bug was quickly solved by the support and now I can get back to normal in the game.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.