Fix telluria or loose players

Telluria is way too powerful, can’t be beat. I know you just want $$ and this way everyone who wants to play has to spend lots of $$ to summon telluria.

Well, players are getting frustrated and leaving the game. Your choice, get rid of telluria or keep getting rid of players. Your choice.

Oh no not another nerf telly thread. There is one thread open already with thousands of posts.
Please lets not have a duplicate

3 Likes

There will be a lot more. I guarantee it…

2 Likes

They’re well aware, they just dont care

Best advice i have, don’t sweat it and just chill. It’ll all pass. If you’re that ticked off about it, just close your wallet.

2 Likes

Nerfing Telluria (Mar 2020 HOTM) ---> POLL IN POST #2; [Staff Comment Post #1445 & #4422] - perhaps you could add your thoughts to this thread which has over 4,200 posts already.

2 Likes

Perhaps making multiple threads will generate some action. Nothing else works.

It will just get really annoying …

It won’t.

Problem is players think this was an honest oops but it wasn’t

Everything happening in the game right now is 100% intended by design of latest heroes

That’s why they already had counters designed up and ready for release. That’s why they tweaked every part of telluria except her mana debuff. Vela has a higher “extra damage” rate than any other hero in the game. Etc etc etc

They’re just pushing players to keep breaking the bank. And it’ll work.

2 Likes

Then let hope common sense prevails. We really only do need one thread about nerfing Telluria… let’s just be adult about this please …

EP made just a couple of millions dollars during the Atlantis event with the GM. They don’t care about your few dollars.

This is a duplicate of a thread noted in post 4. As such, I’ll close this and direct attention there.

2 Likes