:fisfddf sdf sd fd dfdf d 323 5555

If you’re looking for a great alliance to join, come check Crew-Saders out!

5 Likes

index

:muscle: :smile: :muscle: :smile: :muscle: :smile: :muscle: :smile: :muscle: :smile: :muscle: :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Quick question… how much is the difference from 9* to 12* titans? Meaning is that a humungous leap or should a fella have a minimum tp to try them?

4 Likes

Imo aint about tp. You’ll need defense buff (turtle banner for example).
But @Rigs @gregschen @Math4lyfe @Garanwyn can jump in and tell you more.
Imo if you are a B+/A on 9* you’ll score B on 12*.

2 Likes

Biggest leap is survivability

That’s the toughest change from 9s to 12s, but can be done with 4* heros if you find the right battle item combo. Wilbur is a huge help, but some do get by without him such as @_John_Doe

Personally I’d just dive into them and see how ot goes. Even players that struggle at first, grow into them just like they have every other titan.

As far as minimum tp, i would advise at least a maxed 4* team for every color of titan

If you’re facing every 9* now with around 3500 tp or higher then should be completely capable of hangin with 12s

Just matter of getting used to it and expecting to struggle through the adjustment

5 Likes

So @Texas1970 feel free to join us and see it for yourself :wink:

2 Likes

@Texas1970

Not to deter you from 11s and 12s but we do have other crews on lower titans if you’d rather climb your way up the ladder instead of jumpin straight to the top

3 Likes

bumping it again :wink:

3 Likes

Guys I appreciate you answering back. I’m really thinking about just jumping in with a guild on 12*. I figure I’ll spend the next couple weeks finishing leveling up some 4* I have for support and I have the mats for fourth ascension for Hel or Kuncheon in dark. 2 reds and a green. Just waiting to see what Avalon and Atlantis will give me to decide on who. Then I can use up my emblems and be AW ready and try the big titans.

3 Likes

Sorry my defence team is over 4K and I’m at about 3500 tp with my other 5 war teams as of right now. Wilbur 11 tiered emblem and of course Wu.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re pretty much ready for 12s then. It’ll still take some getting used to, but you’ve got the tools. Rigs’ advice above about using the right mix of battle items is spot on. Getting used to using them at the right times without thinking is where the learning curve comes in.

3 Likes

Even G-man decided to cross over. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holla congrats for your full team!!! :beer:

4 Likes

:beers: thx :slight_smile: waiting list is on :stuck_out_tongue:
@Texas1970 contact @Rigs or @gregschen via line (see post 1). I see you wanna grow and be the best that you can be and thats awesome!

4 Likes

Crew-Saders still looking for prospects

4 Likes

Just a bump for bragging :smile:

3 Likes

Crew-Saders has a spot open, possibly 1 or 2 more in near future

Feel free to hit us up if you think we’re a good fit for you

2 Likes

How do you get them please let me know please

3 Likes

Im looking for alliance.

3600TP, 2100 cups (with no poblem to get 2200+), im making good progress, every month vip.
Im very active, always 6 flags on war.

No line app but its not problem for me to get it.

Will you fit me somewhere? :smiley:

3 Likes

Line is an app you get in your app store. It’s 100% free and awesome source of out of game communication

If you have it already, my line id: jrigs

If not then we can talk here, just provide the info albert has above

2 Likes