:fisfddf sdf sd fd dfdf d 323 5555

You’d be a good addition too if you’d just grow a set and join lol

6 Likes

@AirHawk
a set of :chestnut: or :coconut: or :baseball: or :8ball:? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Don’t really want to know. :rofl:

4 Likes

jump to bump…

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump bump
Edit: Bump!

2 Likes

:one::up:

2 Likes

Gof a couple open spots, feel free to hop in!

2 Likes

Who’s ready to party? (We got the titan ready!)

4 Likes

I recently joined this alliance and have to say… this is a great group of people. Very social, very active, lots of support, help, advice. Great teamwork. Don’t feel intimidated to express interest or join… There’s no pressure to perform! If you love this game, play all the time, and want to get better. This is the place to do that!

9 Likes

:+1: :smile:

2 Likes

Yes don’t forget us! We are steadily leveling as an alliance to move up to 9* Titans!

4 Likes

Sure did! :smile:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/ahoy-matey-crew-saders-is-recruiting-wanna-join-us-6-x-global-no1-mates-in-post-2-crew-knights-raiders-rogues-squires-recruit-link-in-post-3/77425/3?u=boolz

3 Likes

I would love to join y’all team please

3 Likes

nice @Dashawnw12 !
do you have line? add @Rigs or @gregschen and see how they fill :wink:

3 Likes

Hey dash!

You lookin to smack some 11 and 12* titans?

4 Likes

anyone else? :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll put my seal of approval on this family of alliances.
For months i struggled to build my own alliance from scratch and decided to join Crew.
The social element alone is worth the move over.
But the number 1 thing I appreciate is the dedication and structure that is involved being a member of Crew.
I joined Raiders and having a war strategy makes such a difference.
There are also many different rooms linked to crew on line. One is solely dedicated to asking for advice on game play where you get real time answers.
So, although there are the competitive alliances in this family, there are also alliances that you can grow in to eventually move up to a more competitive spot.

7 Likes

spot on! :+1: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

Will gave 5* for this alliance, active, fun and good knowledge of this game make their advice valuable!

5 Likes

Arigato gozaimashita! :blush:

4 Likes