šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

How? I tried to do most that I can and still at tier 5

Raid flasking for that challengeā€™s points. Completing the Summoning challenge got me to milestone 14. All those raid flasks had to have come in handy some day.

1 Like

35 is very much doable in my opinion. We are around 11* titans and out of the last 52 titans we have defeated 42. They wouldnā€™t set an unrealistically high target, they know how many titans get killed.

3 Likes

Ah I see. Glad I have a handful of raid flasks.
I only managed to gather 70 odd silver tokens and completed 4th mission. Hopefully can finish it before end

1 Like

I just saw a screen cap of Titans V worth 2,200 points and going no further.

1 Like

Your data follows ours. Out of our last 50 titans (10/11 stars) weā€™ve let 10 escape and we are quite liberal about letting titans go to set us up for the rares. Iā€™m comfortable we can achieve 26 in that time.

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll update accordingly.

I assume it was 9 at 6 stars or higher?

1 Like

In Beta a lot of testers are from above average to top tier alliances. We often have to guess at what a typical player in a typical alliance is. The alliance my alt is currently in could probably take down 35 titans in the next 50 days because they are at a full 30 members. The alliance he was previously in probably couldnā€™t since there were only 12 - 15 members in it. Iā€™m guessing that most players below Platinum arena might be in a alliance that is < 20 members. They might not be able to finish this quest chain.

Yes, 9 at 6-stars or higher.

2 Likes

Some observations / speculations.

ā€œDefeat heroesā€ and ā€œAttack in warā€ both start at 375 points, so it stands to reason both also have 4 missions. I would expect the war missions to be 6/12/18/24 war attacks needed. That would make it 10 wars out of 14 wars total during the period of 50 days, so doable.

ā€œTournament Battlesā€ starts at 250 which is slightly lower than ā€œDefeat Titansā€ which starts at 300. Since the titan mission has 5 parts, tournament mission probably has 6 parts, probably 5/10/15/20/25/30 battles. If thatā€™s the case that would require 15 completed battles per tournament.

4 Likes

Actually I never have enough food between lvling troops making mana pots for titans, 4* troops over 20 eat like a blue whale at a Krill school

1 Like

That should be doable I could start a solo aliance and kill 30 4 to 7 * titans solo

Potentiallyā€¦ From personal experiance, titans become harder to Solo Kill after about 4-5* without using lots of items & flasksā€¦

Path of Valor- change from total kills to points. No valor in joining an alliance then leaving 4 minutes after finding a Titan to give the final hit

Max Titan challenge is V:

Kill 9x 6 stars. Thx to Odishi for finding out early by mercing.

15 Likes

How is it possible that you defeat so mamy titans in 24h ??

Valour challenges last for 50 days, so 50 day completion

But if you meant the person who had the screenshot, they went around alliance hopping and killing titans - aka mercing

1 Like

So the 2 completed challenges finish at exactly 5000 points, given defeat heroes is at that too Iā€™m guessing that 4 is the last one.

So 30,000 from valour challenges and 18,750 from daily. This means you can only miss 16 daily challenges and still finish the path of valour which puts the rings/scope beyond the majority of players Iā€™d say.

2 Likes

Well thanks to them weā€™ve discovered that finishing the path of valour is goong to be impossible for a lot of players so Iā€™d say that what theyā€™ve done is more useful that coming here to complain about it.

thanks for your confirmation :slight_smile:

I think that last tiers of valor challenges might be beyond the scope of majority of players. I suspect that tournament challenge consists of 6 tiers (5 - 10 - 15 -20 - 25 -30 battles) resulting in 105 battles that means you need to play 21 out of 35 tournament days.

But I think it is correct. It should be somehow challenging to get the last rewards, but doable if you play regularly. And it seems to be so.

3 Likes