🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

One is/ was free to make their purchase any time during the Path of Valor. Be this on day 1 or day 50 or anytime in between.

It’s not unreasonable to have the “offer” end with the “event” seeing as this is the case with all other “event” offers in game (Valhalla, Atlantis, Challenge Events etc… All those offers stop at the conclusion of the event.)

Regarding “not knowing what you would get”:
By day 49 one would be pretty confident if you were going to finish or not. On day 50 after completing the daily challenges it should have been abundantly obvious as to the final tier you would achieve as there are/were no fresh sources of Valor Points.

11 Likes

You really can’t see a scenario where a reward is balancing on your last efforts? And did you not read that a majority in our group misunderstood this issue. We all did separately we did not discuss it, we just got the door close on us by surprise. I’m happy you got it right, maybe the instructions were clearer in English, but as you do not know that either do you not think that maybe you dont know enough to comment? “Understanding” was already commented on, in a hugely jerkoff fashion and totally excluding the possibility that maybe the instructions werent clear enough. I recall no warning sign that you cannot make the purhase when you know what you get but that you will have to gamble that you get your moneys worth. And I know that that can be seen as a weak argument buy since I am able to make the argument, and its essencially correct they need to fix the issue for those who got bad instructions.

Also you cannot argue that players have to be able to get to the game for every day for the 50 day period. Some May not be able to get to it in the last days. Normal event offers you can buy at any time, here you will only know what you get at the end.

Really sorry that you have missed buying the Path of Valor pass to claim your accumulated rewards.
New events will always have teething problems due to individual interpretation of the guidelines.
I was lucky, I got it right, and understood that the pass could be purchased at any point from and including day one right upto the last few minutes of day 50.
I think that was also fairly well explained a few times in the POV threat in the forum.
During the last few days of the event it was a fairly straightforward process to calculate what POV points were going to be available to you to gain and where you would most likely end up on the rewards trail.
I knew three days in that I wouldn’t complete the event so I had to make a decision on whether to buy or not.
Anyhow, good luck for your next attempt

1 Like

I didn’t comment on “understanding”… That is individualistic so I cannot comment on how/ if you & others did or did not understand.

What I said was:

1. You had a 50 day window to make the purchase.
  2. Every other event & offer combination in the game end simultaneously… This is no different.
  3. Most players would know/ have a high degree of certainty by Day 48+ if they would finish the PoV & if it was worthwhile… The argument of “we don’t know until the end” holds no water.
7 Likes

This was what I was replying to.

2 Likes

No one ever said it would be exactly 10, they said:

It looks like it’ll be the first Monday each time.

5 Likes

There is a countdown timer displayed for 50 days.

2 Likes

I am so mad today. I paid to run in a marathon and ran a OVER 26 miles, then stopped at McDonald’s for some burgers and fries. Now they won’t give me my medal just because a marathon is 26.2 miles!!!
Give me my prize!!!
Hey what is that white line down the street there ???

6 Likes

it is not like the challenge pass offer pops up every time you log in! no, they keep it a very well guarded secret to intentionally make you miss it and them not making any money off you :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Been reading your dilemma of not purchasing the POV pass in the allotted 50 days. What a colossal screw up. Then you claimed there was a group of you who were misinformed… maybe you could start a “support group” thread?

Wow checker your suppose to “social distance” yourself… probably why they didn’t get in the line at the end.

1 Like

Yeah but the 50 days just sneak up on you and it’s over before you know it

I don’t understand what part is sneak up when it is displayed how long it will last.

When we buy valor pass, how long will it last, 1 valor or all of them ?

Welcome to the Forum!

Valor Pass is tied to the specific Path of Valor, so the purchase is only for that occurrence.

You’d need to purchase Valor Pass again for the next Path of Valor if you want the Premium Rewards.

4 Likes

Any word yet on when the next Path of valor will start. ie. How much time are they leaving between them

10 days after the end of this one

2 Likes

They said “approximately 10 days” I guess that next PoV will start either April 3rd or the first Monday of April (April 6th). I would bet the second possibility, but we will see soon.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Path Of Valor Lvl 10 Gift (Iron And Food Harvester) Useless / Extend The Path Of Valor Level 10 Prize’s Validity