Fighting familiar names

Well no fun as i lost haha :joy: i did actually have a good board on the purple team … Yeah lost fair and square.
Plus friday so prob had few beers too.:sweat_smile:

Id liked a win so you could of faced me, that im most annoyed about :green_heart:

4 Likes

Quite fair @Dudeious.Maximus and empathize with the boards not quite giving what you need. Maybe one day, I’ll get matched with you and have the tables turn.

3 Likes

@Mallix met you again, was some time since last time… fat-fingered at one point but still came through :partying_face:

5 Likes

Nice man. Good to hear from you. Took me 2 times. One move late on the first one. And then a magical red match appeared at the bottom on the 2nd to win. So it goes… :v:t3:

4 Likes

@MonsterMonty

I remember a Monty :thinking:

Had to use a Barbarian in my team and you popped up

8 Likes

Yeah that’s me… Good job :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry no video but I keep my methods very close to my chest :wink:

And I forgot

1 Like

@Zartanis First time I recognize a name, unfortunately only afterwards so no video. Lucked out early and still nearly timed out trying to finish off Viv and Sparky. Those maxed out troops are nasty

8 Likes

Good that they gave you a battle. Well done @Aksu !

3 Likes

@Quinn3 is it you :thinking: :smiley:

Nope, but based on those heroes I wished it was me.

2 Likes

@L33tVortex12596 1-1 against you just now. That’s a real nice team you’re fielding. Real tough battle.

3 Likes

Good grief @Cheds … that was hard work.

Managed to get there on the second attempt. Really tough defence. Sorry no video.

5 Likes

Thank you for stopping by :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Could this be you, @dansing?

2 Likes

Yeah… @Math-Teacher …. Our alliances are at War :grinning: right now…

Cheers to the FuN hits….:wink:

1 Like

Best of luck!

Twenty🍻

2 Likes

My first one was an “eff-ing” hit. (FuN->F’n’…)

I haven’t been in a war for months. Tried to one shot your mate Radomir (I hope they don’t mind me sharing and can remove if needed).

Ludwig tank-2xXiu should do the trick.
Only one legendary troop. I got this.

Li Xiu did do the trick-Ludwig fired, providing the taunt and mana gain buffs. The yellow match I was holding up my sleeve jinx’ed Ludwig’s taunt away, as I hoped, and I silenced him and his flanks for three thrums. This bought me plenty of time to charge my team, eliminate threats and put the nail in the coffin.

Except that’s not what happened. Vai cleric’ed out of the silence, cleansed the silence and proceeded to sand me to death a few turns later-thanks to the recently freed Dracula, rewarding his buddies with health and mana. Bah.

I underestimated her.

I was also convinced it was an arrow war and didn’t understand why so many of your team had anti minion defenders. But we don’t need to talk about that. :sweat_smile:

Vaishali is deceptive & messes well made plans😀
&
hence still dominates most defences…. Especially those high ranked ones :man_shrugging:t2::grinning:

2 Likes

Nice seeing you on the battlefield @L33tVortex12596 :slight_smile:
Or at least, someone with a suspiciously similar name … is that you, or someone completely different? :slight_smile:

3 Likes