February 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Thank you very much indeed, as always :100:

7 Likes

Nice work on the calendars as always. Thanks!

7 Likes

To all the dedicated calendar creators . We can’t say thank you enough for all the extra work that makes our lives a bit easier .

8 Likes

Big thanks to all our hard working calendar makers and contributors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks to all the calendar folk :green_heart: :+1:

5 Likes

Very much appreciated!!! Thank you all !

4 Likes

I’ve aded to the OP @ColdHands Polish calendar, @VEIVE Italian Calendar, and an updated Korean calendar by @sommc. Thank you everyone!

5 Likes

Boa noite! Nunca mais encontrei calendário em português

Não estou conseguindo acessar calendário em português

Por favor poste em português também

1 Like

If You are interested

6 Likes

You and all the creators are a gem! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a valuable resource. And once again I am grateful for a black and white calendar, thank you!

4 Likes

Sorry, for the delay. My “Master topic link” calendar is now available in the second post.

3 Likes

I found this its great job

11 Likes

Thank you, I will be adding these and more calendars to the post here when my workday is done.

4 Likes

There is already an update of this artwork. :wink:

2 Likes

I have added Portuguese, Chinese, and Alt Italian calendars by @Junim / @IsaHurricane, Mandy. Thank you!

7 Likes

@Elioty33 Gratitude for your contribution with the highlights of the portals, very happy with your help making our calendars more and more complete so that our community can plan for the summons. Thank you! :star_struck::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Play and Elioty, is it expected that the two new W3K legendaries will be included in february W3K war? :slight_smile:

In Beta the new “Queen” Journey hero was Featured (along with Erlang Shen and Sun Quan).
I am unsure if this means that this hero will be featured too, but I am expecting at least of them in the February W3K portal, and maybe at least one of the epic/rare heroes.

2 Likes