Fated Summon Heroes and Costumes

Heroes in the fated summon are shown as having costumes, which would lead one to believe you get the costume with the hero. I pulled Obakan who is shown as having all 3 costumes, but only received the base hero.

You were mistaked by the Max Power View, which you have probably enabled.

The images of the heroes in the selection are clearly showing that they are the basic version.

If you are getting a costume, then the costume is shown as an option as you can see it in the Birthday Summon Portal / selectable featured heroes.

5 Likes

I was about to say that very thing. Max power view shows you the hero’s Max Power. Did you expect your Obakan come with all emblems and double limit broken too? I’m pretty sure you didn’t

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well

3 Likes

This is the answer, but I agree that it is a misleading visual that shouldl be addressed to stop this happening. You could try raising a support ticket and explain the situation. It’s one thing to pull a hero hoping for the costume and not getting it, but it’s another specifically choosing them and not getting them.

I wouldn’t hold out much hope though.

6 Likes

This appears to be the case, but this is very misleading.

I can level any hero to 90. Max power should not show me costumes I am not getting. Game well.

2 Likes

You're hard

Taking the hero to 90 isn’t max power for Obakan though…

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

It is for his base character.

No, it’s not. Max power for Obakan includes costume bonus, which reqires all the costumes to be at least leveled to 4/80, as well as the base hero being double limit broken and fully emblemed

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.