Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

I wish!!! If I were by myself I probably would be especially with this weather (I’d sweat at the North Pole) - unfortunately I’m in a small one bed flat which due to Covid my partner (who works as a civil servant) is constantly in Zoom meetings in the only other room - now to be clear I have no qualms with streaking in front of the civil service, my issue is I’ll only get one shot at doing it and so when the time comes I want to ensure there is at least a junior minister in the meeting… Even better if I can get a Secretary of State…

Would do though I wouldn’t be too hopeful, t’was the inability to get a good camera angle in the bathroom that proved the sticking point that sadly means I won’t be adding to my list of daft media appearances…

4 Likes

Zoom. :roll_eyes: it’s becoming my new cringe word.

Hope things settle down for y’all soon enough and you find a streak-worthy cause.

3 Likes

@Aunty

@Player16YT quit the game, but will still check in on the forums

@Richter

@SupremeAlienRaptor is cutting down on both the game and the forums, but is still around

5 Likes

@Celtibero parted ways for meals before midnight, dry climates, and Rambo films.

3 Likes

Yer…when the moustache-cat turned up at the bottom of the page it was time to get comfy and crack open a cold one.

5 Likes

Mai

Edit

@Mai came back, then left again - original farming guide and groundbreaking analysis of loot.

7 Likes

You are a Regular ( trust level 3 ), make it a wiki

(What is a Wiki post? Why make a Wiki post?)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Spoiler alert!

20 gremlins

1 Like

Dante and Brobb still play, I think. At least, they haven’t posted a goodbye and have mentioned they just play less or visit the forum less.

I’m using the term play loosely, as I think Dante mentioned playing in a solo alliance with his alt

3 Likes

What if they’re still amongst us under a pseudonym (even though it’s technically not allowed, just anticipating they won’t get caught)? :thinking:

3 Likes

But who would do something like that… Anonymous??

7 Likes

Stop posting likable comments. I’m almost out.

4 Likes

You really should make a separate topic

... ( clicky, clicky )

Not because it is off topic, but has a high percentage chance of being flagged for naming and shaming.

FIN

Feels more like Naming and Faming, if you ask me.

6 Likes

but if they’ve quit, can they still get offended?
:wink:

There was nothing quite as thrilling as getting a like from @Brobb.

9 Likes

Thanks! Did Coconutz have a farewell post?

Thanks everyone I will slowly add them in but as per @Gryphonknight’s suggestion have made this page a wiki, which means anyone can edit it.

@sleepyhead feel free to add in yours otherwise I can later, cheers

1 Like

Is @madmarv still around? Have not seen him anywhere in a looong time. Always provided great thoughts on defense assembly and hero evaluation.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings