Failure to Level

I think it’s just like @Rook have said, everyone’s every card is different. That is, my dumdum Gunnar card is not the same as her “legendary” Gunnar card.

@King_Nothing
My Berden is definitely working out better than yours because he’s already 8/8 at level 18 of 3^ and Hawkmoon and Dawa both are the same way. My copy of Jahangir/Greymane are thus far not doing so well in that they are both just on the 2nd ^, and their specials 2/8, acquired by ascending once. Whereas my others have either gotten 2 or 3 before the first ascension.

The last time I tried to kept on maxing someone and for a long time was Layla (hey, I was new ok, and she was my best purple until I got Prisca). I was going to train feed her 4x Layla but she ended up getting special maxed before that happened during one of the the feeding sessions where I fed her other 1* and 2* purples, either one at a time or a few at a time. The completionist in me confounds me to max Gunnar out, even if I had to get multiple copies of himself to do it. But while I am waiting for the 8X Gunnar to arrive, I sometimes slip him a 1* or 2* just to see if I can shorten the amount of Gunnars I have to acquire, so far, he hasn’t moved.

2 Likes

I have had good luck with some and bad luck with others.

Berden was a while ago so it could be very possible I just fed him any color. Before I understood the whole leveling and leveling special concept. At least he is at 7 and not stuck at 4 or something.

I still have my Prisca too. She is at 3 but she is also not maxed. Got better and kinda forgot about her but keeping her around.

1 Like

side note: 1 hr 15 min till TC13 gives me another hero…

2 Likes