Extra iron

U must build something like tc 20 for iron

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

So, what was the issue you are raising, or discussing or wanting votes for. I’m not sure :confounded:

I think he means that some building for hoarding extra iron, just like we hoard all the extra food in TC20. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh… That would make sense. Thank you for the translation.

1 Like

Welcome! People have suggested similar ideas bedfore like a bank was mentioned.
Trying to store iron like a tc20 probably wouldn’t happen as iron is harder to come by.
Plus the storing of food in training camp’s wasnt probably part of there game plan when making the game and players found out this little trick

So essentially we need an iron warehouse on top of iron storages.

1 Like

You can use the forge

1 Like

I hope there will be lvl 21 forge and can give us 10x Tornado + 10x bomb for 2days.
But then… if forge is locked,… we do not have any forge left… (1x Barack, 1x Hunterlodge and soon 1x Hero Academy). :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had an issue of having “too much iron”…? Too much food, yes, But I burn through iron like crazy.

Thought I had “too much iron” earlier… still have VIP active, so 2 builders both working on advanced buildings (kind of a rarity these days, usually I only have enough iron to keep one of them busy)…

Actually maxed out my iron storages for the first time in I can’t remember how long. Still have a couple days left before I can upgrade any more buildings, so I figured I’d craft a few tornadoes for titans.

Whoa… iron go bye bye real quick.

Okay, maybe I don’t need that many tornadoes just yet…

1 Like

Make those harvester items double the production for one day.

5* items, that work only on S1 map stages… Ridiculous.

Other constructions can be converted.
It is not necessary to do everything with the forge.

Thx.my english is not the best

1 Like