Ex-members score

What is going on? Score of our ex- member counted to enemy.

It is a visual bug. Log out, then back in, and it should fix it. :slight_smile:

the same in oure alliance. in the morning i saw there was an exmember and just a few minutes ago he fought for 6 times. i and the points are counted. all day i was loging in and out so it is not a visual bug.

and we also have an ex member and it is not shown anywhere his point

i saw that our ex member points were counted for the enemy. but the enemys exmember point were not counted to us

Still without changes. I can put here one more screen.

It wont help to post it here. Send a support ticket ingame under options.

I do not need help, besides, we won the war. I opened this topic to make sure that my case is not one. I saw a problem - I informed the community. If this is indeed a massive problem, it should be fixed soon.

1 Like

Did you read this? ^^

still looks like this. But I recounted the points manually, and yes, it only shows that they are counted to the enemy.

Greetings . the problem is that when a player leaves the war for any reason, his squad continues to be present on the field of war, they continue to attack him and get paid for it ochk, So this is not a visual error … I think that if a player leaves in the middle of the game, then the squad must be removed from the battlefield …so as not to introduce into the disturbances of the participants of the battle

Greetings . the problem is that when a player leaves the war for any reason, his squad continues to be present on the field of war, they continue to attack him and get paid for it ochk, So this is not a visual error … I think that if a player leaves in the middle of the game, then the squad must be removed from the battlefield …so as not to introduce into the disturbances of the participants of the battle

That would be horribly prone to abuse.

Moreover, this was a recent change, I would assume precisely to prevent just such abuse:

1 Like

This is a screenshot of our last war and version 15.2. Note that a player has dropped out.

Here is a screenshot where a sapper continues to kill him.

Well that sounds like a bug (a different bug).

@Petri ?

I will be very grateful to you if you give Petri information. It’s just Petrie’s day and I do not want to stop him from rejoicing, thank you in advance

1 Like