Episode 7: Club De Jade

• Have been a premium member since day one
  • I got in eventually
  • Still waiting for my membership
  • Please kill me if I ever get in

0 voters

I am still waiting for my membership, what will I expect if I am officially a member of Club Jade?

4 Likes

You know that feeling you get when you pull a season 1 5s hero during an event? It’s like that but x10.
kicked-in-the-nuts-kicked-in-the-balls

8 Likes

Oh, shoot. I don’t have Jade, but I’d like to join you. Knowing my luck, I will get her from Black Friday portal.
Are there other clubs like this? I have Sargasso. :laughing:

1 Like

Sure. There are other clubs
Club De Exeera
Club De Aeron
Club De Nemo
Club De Guardian owl

10 Likes

I have 2x aeron out of them.

Would like to get the VIP membership!

9 Likes

Oh, Reuben! I have him too! Let’s start a club, @Patrick09 :smile:

2 Likes

Someone start a balbar club

I will link here my latest meme post…

Summarize my feelings pretty well.

I don’t got much new special heroes in the last years since I stopped spending. A few from hero academy, but special 5* are Jade, Theobald, Pengi and Sir roostley in the last 2 years.

And the worst part, I got her in the first Ninja Portal available. At this time nobody really hated her, so I was super happy that I got her, powerleveled her (in other words waisted mats) and even gave her emblems.
The truth about her became visible pretty fast. She is absolutely bad everywhere. On defense she just doesn’t work in any way in my test and also on offense I tried her in pretty much every situation and I found nothing where I thought, great that’s her niche.
So I stripped the emblems from her, and tried not to be to upset. At least I don’t miss the mats, I have so many of them and no green hero, would be even worse if I was missing mats and had a lot of green heroes waiting.

Now most of the time I don’t even think about her. She is benched and the only other Ninja I have is ametrine, which I love. So I’m just happy that I have at least one good hero from this portal.

3 Likes

I need a Exeera so I can go rainbow

6 Likes

Club de Exeera member here. Fully maxed and LB. I use her sometimes. Generally, not fond of her. Waiting for buff.
Would love to join Club de Jade to state I have both of two most hated heroes in the entire game as I find buffed Salmon Loki godlike compared to these two. With exception that Jade on 3rd charge looks promising at least while Exeera never does, even with full ice board

1 Like

I’m a long time member :slight_smile: my first ninja was shale

I also belong to this club :grin:

3 Likes

Last Valhalla had Bera, Alfrike and TYR featured.

Guess which one I’ve pulled?

Not saying he’s not good (neither saying he’s amazing because he’s not) but compared with these other two… Come on… I’ve pulled the Quintus of the featureds.

3 Likes

Got 2 Jade (and 1 Domitia) in a single 10-pull today. Good luck meets bad news?

That’s gotta be good for VIP and some table service! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

When I first got her it was early enough that I didn’t know any better but soon realized she was a dud. Misery love’s company lol

1 Like

Khufu is great for titans tho

1 Like

But I have these as a base team and then adjust accordingly to ths titan at the moment.

If you really think he’s that good i sure will give him a shot…thanks for the info. :two_hearts:

Yes, hes a much better Falcon on green titans. Hes slower but thats why you bring mana to the fight

No Jades here; I only have 2 ninjas and they’re both Ametrine. (Actually I think I may have eaten the dupe already.) But I do have Aeron, Nemo and Guardian Owl. May I be an associate member?

Dang dude… Don’t know what to say. I’m sorry (?)

2 Likes