Epic token not received - twice!

Last week I received (claimed) an epic token from a monster chest. It never registered on my epic token total. Just now I competed the Legendary Teltoc challenge. I claimed another epic token, it too did not register on my epic token total.

Can you fix this?

Can you maybe share a screenshot of your activity log? Could be found on the support page.

How do I copy the activity log to here? I’m using an apple ipad.

Press home and power button at the same time to make a screenshot.

But then what do I do? I’m using another computer to contact you right now.

Well, the easiest way would be to put the screenshot in your apple cloud, log into the cloud from the computer you are currently writing from, download the screenshot and share it with us.

I have no idea how to do that. Perhaps if I logged into this website on the ipad it might be easier to do?

I checked and my inventory shows that a token was added (+1) but the total is still the same. The other items added in without problem.

If logging on with the ipad won’t make this easier, I’ll google how to do it. I don’t even know what you mean by the ‘Home Key’ on the ipad. This is all new to me.

My son helped me. This is it.

But I see it only shows my latest quest. I did this one after Legendary.

OK, here is the snapshot of the Legendary rewards.

Like I said, everything looks kosher except that it didn’t get added to my epic token total! (which is now at 21)

HELLO! Is anyone there? I’m still waiting for a reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.