Epic Heroe Offer Purchase 3/9/2019

Can’t complete this purchase. Have tried 4 times now. Twice with the original card registered in my iTunes profile from Regions Bank. Then two other times with a corporate AMEX. Below is the same nuisance error I get.

As previously mentioned, I have completed purchases on a weekly/monthly basis in the past without any issues.

1 Like

I’m having an issue. Not sure how to make a new post, so apologies beforehand if this is the wrong category. Trying to complete the epic hero purchase today for $29.99 - multiple times and it always fails. No charges have been debited from my account.
Keeps directing me to my iTunes AppStore account Says that verification is required. All my personal settings are accurate. Besides, please not all these previous purchases just days ago.

Anyone else having this problem? I’ve tried just about everything.

To be able to make new thread please read this thread:

It will help you.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Hope it helps, maybe choosing the Bug category would help even more.

Now, based on your previous purchases seems to me you’re trying to spend too much and your bank is preventing the purchase. Maybe a call to your credit card support line asking if they see rejected transactions would help.

I’m a new forum member. I was just bestowed the ability to open a new topic by the sys admin. But yea, you’re suggestion is not the solution unfortunately, as I’ve already spoken to my financial institutions and there are no such holds on the account. Furthermore, I attempted to make the same purchase after linking a different card to my account and same error ensued.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.