End game RIP E&P

@Lippy

So glad I asked :wink:

The ratio of 4* ats to maxed 4* heros is really strange in your case.
You should have more 4* mats after 3 years of playing if this are all the maxed 4* heros you have.
You are not only unlucky with summoning legendary heros but also in geting 4* mats it seems.
As a 5 year ftp I still use Proteus and Rigard ( without costume ) as may main go tos for raiding and difficult pve.
If alpha aethers go through in their current form you have at least Ludwig who will be very very strong.
For my part I have no problem with the second LB but the additional skills have to be tested extensively or we will see a lot of nerfs in the near future!

Wish you better luck with your summoning and 4* mats drop rate! :+1:

This would be against their purpose, they want players to buy them, not to earn them.

I bet they thought of Aethers as they felt they made emblems too easy to get fro free… also, aether portals :skull:

2 Likes

Great point… But believe me… SG never listen and read what happens here, but they do not care about what we think… So use with it or quit…

1 Like

I agree with everything you said. Just original emblems did / do at a skill.

Issue is those skills were helpful :rofl:
1node on all heros. Adds a skill. but yess all you said I agree

1 Like

Well you’re wrong and negative You can quit thanks.

They actually asked us who should get what skills and all. So they do listen. Y’all only hear about the times they don’t. Because beta is running A LOT!!!

Fated summon and things like this were all asked for.

They asked for help to make this feature better.

So I agree with this thread being out here so we can talk with everyone about it.

If you like we can just talk among ourselves and let you be surprised :hushed: lol

Ugh

I did break my no typing before coffee rule here.

But … oh well eh.

2 Likes

Stop spending. You’ll never get your money back from before (I wish I could), but at least you won’t subsidize this nonsense any further.

4 Likes

Where is the proof of that?

People here on forum regularly post the number of players per event etc thats declining …type [Trying to determine the number of global players]

It could also be casual players losing interest in the events and not participating. Half my alliance doesn’t participate in most available content.

It is also possible that over 2 million people have quit and over 1 million new ones have joined. I would think the average lifespan of a player in the game is measured in months and I would not find that unusual. I have played many mobile games for a month or so, very few for more than a year.

4 Likes

Most folks don’t take this game as serious as some here.

2 Likes

The active bunch has declined but it seems to be holding around 850-900k currently.

There was an exodus during TellVela. Those against GTV (requested for nerf) and those against nerf. That was significant.

Downloads hover between 400k to 500k monthly. That number includes those who reinstall the game for their own reasons. Not a reliable number to base on.

Are the downlosds for Ios, Android or both?

Happy gaming

Both combined. 20 months from Apr 21 to Dec 22 = about 10M downloads

Maybe you miss under

I said those were my best hero’s.

I didn’t wanna flood the chat I have 22 5*

And more materials then heros to put them on…

I’m not a huge spender … iver been killing 10* are bigger since almost day 1 so I’m sure my materials are more then most. But yeah I don’t get 5* recently I’ve been leveling the s1 heros out of boredom … so yeah they are getting used a bit.

A game with RNG … you cannot say what someone should have … it’s RNG… I knew a guy that took 5 years to get a red mana troop. He played all the time… wasn’t a f2p either. Rng is Rng everyone’s experience isnt the same.

I’ve been running ha 10 for less then a year and got 3 no s1 heros from it. Oh that sounds like I have good Rng well no. I got KAGE , KINGSTON and guess who? KAGE… cUz that’s how my Rng goes lol.

2 Likes

It took me four years to get a green mana troop, and 4-1/2 to get Magni. When I finally got Magni it wasn’t even from TC but I have got 10+ Joon there. RNG can be nuts. Of course since I have C.Finley Magni never gets used after wanting him for so long.

I thought my 2.5 was long for him lol :laughing: i leveled mine cause Iris is my only non s1 blue 5* at the time! :rofl::sob::see_no_evil:
Ofc now I also have balur :sob::see_no_evil:

:rofl: did i mention 25scopes lol!!!

I think this new 2nd break could balance things but not the way we saw it. … sadly… i think next beta round everyone should get my account :rofl::see_no_evil: and take it against hippo and khufu. Just for kicks. Cause that’s what i do 2xs a flipping week lol.

Oh and soo sorry about the troop that’s frustrating!!!

I was lucky there. Got rainbow mana pretty fast. And tons of purple heros anyway. Lol

1 Like

Were is your data from Sensor Tower ?

Yes. Only started taking notes from April 2021. Wasn’t serious about numbers Before that.

I didn’t bother to sign up for an account. Don’t need an account to get that info.

1 Like

@GingerQueen The death of the game.
The end game is usually something people have been working towards, the big reveal.
But sometimes this can also mean the end of something, as in this case.
So what they’re saying here is that by letting our heroes be limit broken even more than they are already, it will be the death of the game as certain heroes will be unstoppable and people will leave

4 Likes