End game RIP E&P

Well, to answer your argument, there are those of us that are hated by the owners of this game, and have forgotten the joy of obtaining a 5* hero. We are forced to play with the senile social security drawing 5* heroes. YES, we want to limit up our old heroes, to 100? I say, to infinity!!!

2 Likes

Easy way to release this and not have it break the game. Make the 2nd LB only available for heroes that have been released for over a year. This will keep older heroes relevant longer while keeping new OP heroes from getting more OP. The revenue stream for SG will still be there, just like there is with costumes for older heroes. This at least would not ■■■■ off the entire player base and possibly kill the game outright.

My opinion, for the record, is to scrap 2nd LB altogether, but if they did it how I said it would at least be more acceptable.

3 Likes

This annoys me to no end. Already we work to get great heroes, level them, limit break them, onle to have them nerfed to uselessness, example telluria and now midnight and kittens. I’m not ftp but i’m not a whale either. I spend a modest amount and in last year have been unable to get ascension items to grow those heroes i do have. This gambit is aimed at the whales and will freeze the rest of us out of the game. This is a very bad idea if they want to keep the majority of the users happy.

3 Likes

Not worried, he’ll come back soon enough?

What is a modest amount for you and how long have you been playing?
As 5 year ftp I have a big surplus of any ascencion mat! :grinning:

I have a fair amount of materials but I don’t ascend every 5 star since it doesn’t make sense. I have lots of 5 stars at 70. They are too weak to even bother with against the latest heroes. They were weak back then as well. I look at long term usage when leveling and generally wait for nerfs before leveling as well.

1 Like

Well…the new extra talent level for the S1’s makes some of them quite annoying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Annoying, yes. Competitive, not really.

1 Like

As it stands, after nearly five years, I’m still swimming around in the middling pool… neither playing with the whales or basking with the minnows. I meet opponents at, more or less, my level plus or minus a bit. I will never be in a top 100 alliance and neither would I want to be; I just enjoy the gameplay and playing alongside my alliance mates… so the ‘goodies’ being offered to the top echelons of the game don’t affect me… I don’t think I’m alone… so I don’t believe this will be the end of E&P.

12 Likes

Can you give some examples?

You most definitely are not alone.
That pretty much describes where I am … and most of my alliance mates.
Thanks for being a voice of sanity.

2 Likes

I have just passed five years in the middling pool. Been reading about the death of E&P for most of that time.

13 Likes

Lol yeah, Planet X will destroy the Earth before this game ends!

1 Like

Obviously the game won’t end. They keep Puzzle Combat going and I’d estimate that has sub 100k players. The player base will just get smaller over time

Aliens from Planet X will destroy the Earth because they’ll have tried Empires, decided the boards are rigged/insert conspiracy here, and figured that’s the best solution.

3 Likes

These games die when the whales don’t have a sense of satisfaction from being whales.

That means, you need a lot of little fish. I.e., other players.

If they make the new abilities too overpowered, the little fish will go somewhere else.
And that means a lot of beached whales. (They stop paying.)

6 Likes

Yeah PC is still alive. Monthly downloads <10k. Jan 23 revenue to its lowest to date: US$600k

Looks like some whales exited.

3 Likes

:rofl:

This should make them slow their roll. But will it? Oy.

you have nerfed heroes like Krampus C, Telluria, Miriam etc. and now you come with these things, it is normal that the whole community is against… remake Krampus C , Telluria, Miriam as they were before the nerf…
players are sad and disappointed with how you have downgraded certain heroes, for now upgrading them asking for dinar in exchange.

1 Like