Empires & puzzles

Why does it take so long for the alliance energy to replenish I waited all night when I woke up I only had 2 I have waited all day and only got 1 can you tell me why

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to ask.

You have a maximum of 3 Alliance Energy, which is used for Titan battles. If you’re at 3/3 energy, you won’t gain any more. If you’re not full, it regenerates at a rate of 1 energy every 4 hours. So if you went to bed with no energy and checked in the morning ~8 hours later you should have regained 2. There’s even a timer that counts down to show you how long you have to wait before you regain another energy.

All that being said, I have no idea what you’re asking. All of this is really self-evident on-screen in-game.

Did that answer your question?

This has actually been decreased recently; it used to be 6 hours.

It still 3 and 1/2 hours for just one from the time the last titan was killed untill now I have had only one recharge

Yup, 4hrs to charge once

No it takes longer fit the alliance to build back up it takes shorter time for the titan to build up I have timed it every time I play it I time it

I guess what I’m trying to say is in a 24 hour period you should get 6 battles with the titan and that just does not happen I might get 4 many 5 battles but that is it because I am on oxygen 24 hours a day I have a lung capasidy of 35% so there is not a lot I can do so I play this just in the last two weeks I have put around $300 dollars on this game alone and I time how long it takes to replenish

This Titan just arrived. You don’t have 24 hours to fight it, you have 22. A new one arrives every 23 hours, this is actually really nice to accommodate all time zones.