🎨 Empires & Puzzles Official Fan Art Contest Summer 2019 - Submissions

please add a video from YouTube, thank you in advance!

1 Like

Great shot!!!
I didn’t know there is a E&P cosplay contest.
That’s so cool!

Жаль не из серебра, был бы мне отличный подарок!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Amazing this is cool :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I made this a few months ago after one of my alliance members mentioned that she loved Lianna so much (who she just now recently trained) and shared a picture from her first archery competition. #EPFanArtContest

8 Likes

Ребята, мое видео для конкурса с образами героев игры.
Часть 1
Приятного просмотра❤️
#EPFanArtContest

15 Likes

Here’s one of my creations :slightly_smiling_face:

#EPFanArtContest

11 Likes

Here’s another one of my creations…2 of 7

Couldn’t decide on the colour for this one.

#EPFanArtContest

9 Likes

Here’s another one of my creations…3 of 7

#EPFanArtContest

12 Likes

Here’s another one of my creations…4 of 7

#EPFanArtContest

20190818_152508

9 Likes

Here’s another one of my creations…5 of 7

#EPFanArtContest

8 Likes

I can see him saying “Do you feel lucky, punk?”

3 Likes

art doll lady Locke. Очень хочу этого героя, если выйграю в конкурсе то призывать буду именно ее! Больше фото и видео по созданию куклы в моем инстаграм, к сожалению не могу сюда прикрепить видео

26 Likes

SO MANY TALENTED ARTISTS!!! Thank you for sharing your gifts! Each is so different & amazing. I am in awe!!! :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

That’s my submission for the E&P Fan Art Contest. Doesnt look really ornate but it actually took me several hours to make it :). Enjoyed it tho and I’m very happy with the outcome :slight_smile: Hope you like it as much as I do!
#EPFanArtContest

22 Likes

Hi guys! Here is my entry for the E&P fan art contest- it’s Elena relaxing on the beach, taking a break and enjoying her cocktail. I had a bast painting her,so I hope you like my work! :smile:
#EPFanArtContest

42 Likes

I already saw this on Instagram. Hoped you woudnt post it here aswell, but damnit. My wining rate just dropped immediatelly xD. Joke, I don’t think my one is good enough to even get it the closer selection to vote for lol. Well done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey thanks so much,really glad you like it! I kinda forgot to post it here, but here it is xD I think yours is awesome as well, would be awesome to see Zeus with those stats in the game :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: But let’s be honest… mine has no chance against your artwork and many others too lol. I would also really like to see him and eventually some more heros from the greek mythology ingame, but i don’t think it will be rated too high in this competition.

1 Like

I like this concept, but I would switch the “more health than the attacker” part to the second effect - so he would in a sense be a beefed-up Grimm with the hit-3 def-down, but then also have a counterattack aspect that may or may not get triggered. Also, he strikes me more as a Ranger than a Paladin, or possibly a Fighter. (And blue already has 6 5* Paladins!)

The card itself is really well done. It looks like it’s straight from the game.

2 Likes