Concept for a new hero. I would actually really like to see more heros from the greek mythology ingame

Hi there :slight_smile:

I just finished this concept of Zeus beeing a new ingame hero. This actually took me some time and I’m very happy with the outcome. I hope you can kinda agree with that. Let me know what you think of the idea and the piece itself. See also my submission for the E&P Fan Art Contest: 🎨 Empires & Puzzles Official Fan Art Contest Summer 2019 - Submissions

Thanks for feedback in advance! :slight_smile:

That’s very awesome…thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Daaaaaang I’ve created stats and special skills but this is legit! Super impressed!

2 Likes

Excellent Job! It’s an incredible coincidence too, because I was reading about Greek mythology yesterday and thinking the exact same thing. All the incredible heroes and stories that are tied together. One of the remarkable things I noticed is how many children Zeus has. And the Mythology is a perfect fit with E&P. There are the major 5* Gods like Zeus, Apollo, Athena, Hercules, and Hades… and then the 4* Heroes like Achilles, Hector, Helen of Troy, and Medusa…and so on down to 3* Heroes. There are hundreds of amazing characters and stories to spin their own narrative. There are giants, cyclops, and of course…Titans!
They also fit perfectly with the Fire, Water, Nature, Holy, and Dark theme of E&P.
Without even trying too hard I can see how an even more engaging story than season two’s Atlantis could come to life.

Ok, we’ve got some work to do if we are going to put a presentation together for Small Giant by September 1st. I’ll start putting an outline together with potential characters and plots by this weekend. Then you can start working on the artwork… I know it’s all of a sudden, but we’ve got to strike while the irons hot if we are going to make it in this business. I’ll have my people call your people.

2 Likes

Thanks man! :slight_smile: Glad you like it!

1 Like

Thanks for the great feedback, happy you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

But i also need to be honest. I didn’t created the caracter on my own. i found this in the internet, could imagine that youre only impressed about the hero, so… :sweat_smile: i just put everything together, was kinda time consuming aswell tho

1 Like

@zephyr1, @Boolz, @Rook can you guys give me a feedback pls? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats a good idea for a +1 event and family for SG

@Petri

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great concept, there are mythology heros in the game: Athena, Ares, Perseus, Poseidon but your Zeus cannot be fast with these stats and special, too OP :wink:

2 Likes

Aphrodite has to be the prettiest 5* girl of this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx, and yea he’s kinda OP I agree xD. But i think the thing with the revenge is pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite a while back in the “Create Your Own Hero” thread, I put this forward as my idea -

Cerberus (red) The three headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld.

Special: “ Three Headed Beast ”, average speed
+25% attack for all allies over 4 turns.
All attacks for all allies that combo get another +10% damage per combo (e.g combo x4 = +40% damage)
+30% resistance to blue for all nearby allies for 4 turns

Looking now he could probably do with a buff haha

3 Likes

nice! :slight_smile:

thank you. why the 3 points tho? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you need 20 chars to post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ah alright lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings