Emblem what's the trick

Top players How do you get 6000 emblems to max out 5 5* players of the same colors???
I’ve been playing since emblems started and conquered everything. I have never used a Rogue emblem and only have 689… So what’s the trick . Love to know?

Hiya @Jaycoz46

For one thing, just because the hero so the same COLOUR doesn’t mean it’s the same CLASS.

To answer your question tho how they’ve managed to get to +20 on their defence teams, the answer is three parts:

1. They are high level and never pass a titan.

This impacts the emblem drop in two ways:

1. rare titan loot gives embkems.
    Rare titans appear every 7-8 (approx) killed titans. For the elite, This means that they are getting a rare titan every 7 or so days as they don’t have “pass titans”…

2. Titan chests drop emblems
    Because these alliances are never passing a titan, they fill a titan chest every 5 days… Compared to every 7 or so days for the rest of us.

Both these things mean more emblems more frequently

2. $$$$

These players are spenders… Not just small oenz but spending big $$$
This means that they are purchasing every offer which gives emblems… Thus getting more overall emblems to use.

3. Tournaments

Tournaments are another significant way of getting emblems. These players have big benches and big rosters. As a before they spend lots on gems etc… So they are TYPICALLY always finishing top 1% on tournaments and thus netting themselves steady emblems.

7 Likes

I’ve been playing since emblems started and conquered everything. I have never used a Rogue emblem and only have 689

I’ve started about year ago. Emblems and their main source - class trials quests - already were in game for some time before I joined. AFAIR I’ve not been able to finish most of this quests before middle of summer. I did not spent gems or money for emblems. I’m not in top aliance, so we have to let some titans escape. I’m not mercing. I seldom can reach 1% in tournaments. And still I have 995 emblems for ranger class and 559-585 emblems for classes in which I have +18 4*.