Eliminate the Incentive to Sandbag Raid Defense Team

I am new to the forum, but I did a quick topic search and hadn’t seen this mentioned among the results. What I am referring to here is the ploy in which a user sets a very low power defense lineup for raids, and then swaps in their top lineup when they want to play the revenge match. I know some will instantly respond with a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of that strategy, but that’s really beside the point. The most fundamentally fair mechanism for a raid and subsequent revenge would be that the selected defense team is locked in as the revenge lineup as well. And if one (or more) of those defense team heroes is no longer available at the time the revenge match is initiated, then replacements must keep the total team power at or below whatever it was when defending against the first raid. I’ve played other games in which users employed similar gimmicks to try to illegitimately pad their rank or rank up wins, and all of those games eventually put a stop to them. Personally, I’d like to see that changed here as well.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cup dropping fix