Elemental Raiders - Recruiting

Hey Folks,

We are a group of 2 guilds in rebuild mode, we wanted to split, all the active more serious players in 1 group and casual members, play at your own pace, in the other. We currently have 5 spots in 1 and 10 spots in the other. We are recruiting and also open to a merger.

We are searching for growing and experienced players who will be an active and a daily participant within our alliances.
We are a friendly international group, English speaking, of drama-free, knowledgeable and fun players. Some of us have been playing together for close to 2 and half years.

Elemental Raiders Requirements:
• Follow the Featured Message for important notices and strategies.
• Join our Discord server.
• Have a minimum of +30 maxed 4* and 5* star mixed heroes for wars.
• A minimum of 3500+ Defense Team Power.
• Level 30+
• Maintain over 1800+ Trophies minimum.
• Hit every titan 3 or more attacks, try to get at least 2 harpoons per titan.
• Participate in wars and use all flags.
• Follow War strategy.

Elemental Raiders expects and encourages every member to communicate thru in-game chat and Discord, try to learn and participate reliably with both Titans and Alliance Wars. We have all kinds of resources, screenshots, documents, spreadsheets, links and videos, for general gameplay knowledge, raiding and titan tips, war strategy, events, quests, roster advice and for setting goals on what to do next. We genuinely enjoy helping each other improve and advance, set goals and progress for individual and alliance success.
We expect daily participation on Titans +3 attacks and all 6 flags in Alliance Wars or please the opt out feature before the matchmaking begins.
Communication is a priority for our alliance, we are fine with members missing Titan hits or Wars due to real life situations, but we need to be given a quick heads up before you disappear.

Our Sister Alliance

Big Bad Canadian Beavers Requirements:

• Hit the titan.
• War is optional, must use all flags and same color tank.
• Try to maintain at least 1200+ Trophies.
• Communicate when you go inactive for a period of time.

Either serious or casual we have a spot for you. If you’re looking for a guild to grow with, kill titans and win wars please join us.

Message me on Line or Discord for joining.

Line ID: kathoc or Discord ID: @kathoc#5111

1 Like

We are also open to a Merger if there is another group looking for more players. We have a spot for all your members both the casual ones and those looking for more, we can get everyone in the right spot playing together. Hit me up.

Line ID: kathoc or Discord ID: @kathoc#5111

Rising Moon is looking to take on members. We have room for 10 and our sister alliance Rising Jupiter has some room as well but they are higher level.

1 Like

Hit me up on Line or Discord or give me a temp link to your discord server or your ID and let’s chat. My info is in the post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.