🎃 Edwin - 5* Nature / Green from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

My alt drew him, will probably be a LB1 (and leave Guan Yu as my green LB2) but there isnt much chatter about him. He is pretty straight forward though… fast damage

1 Like

Combining him with for example Francine and alucard for the family bonus, and with a bard + 20% from either magic or cyclops troops, and you can get him and Francine ready at 9 tiles and alucard at 5 tiles

Now I’m in this group too :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Congratulations! I really think he’s going to be very useful for alot of players :smile:

2 Likes

More Tea? Yes please!

14 Likes

His stats are mind blowing when fully leveled. Seems like a very good hero if you are lucky enough to get him

5 Likes

After months of many pulls and no 5* I bought this offer of 8 epic hero summons with 6 euro and got him on my first pull! Really don’t care about the others or FS to keep summoning so the rest of the 7 will be kept for Christmas :')

Really wanted him and I m a bit confused by the poll here… fast hit all with great attack stats…he does more damage than Jove as the Old Cynic shows! And some people answer that he should not be on defense at all or not limit broken twice :face_with_spiral_eyes:

If I could also get Gestalt from Atlantis I would be complete :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Agree completely, not a lot of questions need asking. We all know how Sobek works and this guy has a little extra ailment cleanse block.

HATE the art, LOVE the card.

Hope my teammates with Sobek get this one (I would like it too but they’ll get so much more out of it).

2 Likes

I really like the art, you just need to accept what character he is.

Also a bonus point for a beautiful British name!

6 Likes

The tea is poisoned…

4 Likes

I’ve got green antidotes :wink:

5 Likes

My first premium 5*. Really hyped about him😁

16 Likes

Waited for the month change to summon in Morlovia for chance at new HotM and on my 12th pull got the only one I wanted (already have & love Alucard). Saving my 130+ remaining EHTs for winter & NY portals.

My birthday month is off to a superb start. Happy October! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :zombie: :spider_web: :candy:

15 Likes

And have a great birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

In my opinion, some arts are OK, but most of the artwork has gone waaay downhill.

2 Likes

Yes! Got an EHT from MV and here we are.

Looking forward to pairing him with Matilda, 9HB and Gestalt. Or Salmon. Should probably have a healer in there somewhere.

Lots of levelling to do!

5 Likes

lol you have everything covered for salmon. Ailment extender, amplifier, and now it can’t be cleansed

2 Likes

CuNNing :hocho: Butler :hocho: :bangbang:

8 Likes

Congrats. I can’t seem to get this guy or any of the featured heroes in this portal even after 300+ pulls. I think the rng is broken for me. Sigh.

3 Likes

really doesn’t worth trying…first time I tried hard to hunt one hero was with Gestalt in the Atlantis tales…I did 100 pulls? I didn’t get him nor Areax which was the HOTM!

then randomly I took Edwin with just one pull… so leave it all to fate and don t give them much of your valuable money (note to self)!

1 Like