šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the October 2019 HOTM (Kingston)

LOTL is still useful at 3/70, give her crit troops. Kingston is going to shine at max, and you have a green 5 star healer.

2 Likes

Hey! I ascended Morgan for the same reasons you mentioned (great for war defense and offense, sorcerer being a weak class, DOT makes her a great solo to compliment a 2-2-1 or 4-1).

Essentially, no regrets. Kingston is my next #1 green target though

4 Likes

With MN Iā€™d go for Kingston first. But definately Lady after. I donā€™t have Alby or MN and wonā€™t even bother pulling for them now because of Lady.

2357 for a 5* I believe to fully level to 4/80 if your using 1* feeders image

3 Likes

Just saw the picture, Iā€™m going to go hard after Kingston but iā€™m not looking forward to staring at that pic in my defensive lineup. Oh well. Thought heā€™d be older/cooler haha.

3 Likes

Way to jump to conclusions there buddy.

older/cooler

I knew from the second post what to expectā€¦ I just didnā€™t think this was LITERALLY the hero lol

3 Likes

Uhhhā€¦ ok dude, you do you.

2 Likes

I like him. His expression is cool. Like he has an attitude.

Iā€™m mostly sad that they changed his debuff from 5 to 3ā€¦ but it was probably needed.

They had to reduce the target rangeā€¦or else they were just going to accelerate the power creep that has naturally been happening with each new HOTM.

5 targets made him a combination of Lianna & Zeline

I know. I did say it was needed :stuck_out_tongue: just makes me sad that getting him still wonā€™t make up for not having Zeline.

If they stick with the current pattern; Zeline will show up in January.

Iā€™m saving my gems for November Atlantis: Evelyn. The only elemental defense down I donā€™t have.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
seems you are looking for trouble

1 Like

:wink: Well, Avalon used to always come AFTER Pirates but as we can all see patterns donā€™t always hold. Itā€™s just a shame that some insensitive fancy posters would so callously other the entire trans community, particularly when the hero (or SHEro) in question is already coping with the difficulties of living life as a disenfranchised minority.

Finally, a Carribean hero with an afro hair which rival Lianna as a coldest blood killer?
Hmmā€¦sound tempting so am gonna save my eht for him. Kingston need to ease the burden of Caedmon carrying too much emblem.

1 Like

Kingston even hit 03 targets with 445% damage? Itā€™s a very strong blow to hit the 03 targets, that sounds cool.

I like Kingston. Iā€™m hoping I get him. One HOTM at last!!! :grin:

7 Likes

He actually hits a single target, but applies the attack debuff to the target and nearby enemies.

4 Likes

I was thinking here if it were the 03 targets it would be insane hehe, thank you very much anyway I really want to have him on my team, only 5 * Elkanem and Margareth = /

2 Likes

I am hoping he will be my first nature HotM as wellā€¦hopefully he will join my pack.

2 Likes

All joking aside, is there actually officially released art for this card?