đŸ§Ș Early Information on the July 2020 HOTM (Noor)

Exactly this. I like the concept and the minions are pretty strong, but at slow speed she needs to do something else along with the minions to make her truly legendary.

2 Likes

I agree. I also really hate this mindset that we have to hate everything SG throws at us if it’s not exactly as we think it should be.

1 Like

I see it like an archery target. The closer it is to the center (your hope/idea), the more you like it. The further it is, the less you like it, but if it’s on the target, it’s still acceptable. If its completely outside the target, then there’s potentially a problem.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good analogy and I like it. The problem I’ve noticed with many people though, to keep in line with your example, is that they have a very small target in mind. So unless SG scores a perfect 10, according to their standard, everything else is trash. I have literally replied to people here who claimed Clarissa was trash because she was not an exact copy of GM. It’s almost like there’s nothing between zero and ten for them.

5 Likes

Is trash hotm July

Frida → Falcon
Magni → Marjana
Fenir → ok you got me there
Vela → French muskateer
Alasie → Ei-dunn
Alice → Marjana
Ariel → Ares

See except for Fenrir, you can find the red equivalent in each hero! as long as you use Marjana twice and include 3* heroes :rofl:

1 Like

We clearly don’t know how lucky we are lol

1 Like

Can’t figure out if you’re joking or not. :thinking:

2 Likes

The :rofl: should’ve given it away

1 Like

On this forum, you never know.

Falcon is 4* with no dispel.

What about Tyr?

Why not GM for extra damage?

3* :rofl:

Why not Grazul?

Marjana twice? :rofl:

Why can’t I quote the blurred part :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This hero is as good as we can manage it. Of coarse its slow and its biggest problem. At average speed i still would go with my kitty (Puss in boots) as a red hero. But in the end of the day, people who don’t have PIB and have some coins can pull this hero if it will be at average speed :slight_smile: it would be still good choice :slight_smile:

Last couple of months HOTMs are really discouraging

Bera [formerly Salmon Loki] is in beta right now and is a 5* that does that

I tested in beta, Noor’s minion cannot remove minions from Telluria. Her minions can attack Telluria and inflict damage that subtracts from the Telluria minion’s HP, but it does not remove it outright. [when Noor’s minions attack Telluria, it says “blocked”, but they inflict some damage]

As for Vela, Noor’s minions cannot do anything to Vela, as Vela’s innate skill resists all damage and skills from minions. [when Noor’s minions attack Vela, it just says “blocked” and nothing happens]

@amrath
@RandyAldrich
@Gorann
@B1gHeadAss

14 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this. Kind of disappointing though, from Noor’s point of view (but great from Vela’s).

The owl minion has to attack the defender with a minion for it to destroy the minion, the owl minion does not automatically destroy any minion that is on the defending team.

Also in relation to Seshat, if Seshat targets Noor with her special the sequence of events is as follows (9asuming Noor does not start with any minions):
Seshat fires upon Noor, removing HP from Noor
Seshat immediately summons a minion
Noors innate ability summons a minion

However, the way the animation is timed, Noors minion appears before Seshat’s arrow reaches Noor, but Seshat’s attack does not affect the minion, since it was technically summoned after the attack.

4 Likes

Tried this in beta. She cannot remove Telluria’s minions. Tellruia resists the effect.

2 Likes

Thank you for this
 So Noor is officially useless.

5 Likes

Thanks, that makes sense. But technically still, if Seshat is the last one standing, she won’t be able to keep replicating the minion as a meatshield, because it will be instakilled. That’s good enough :wink:

1 Like