šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Soul Exchange [Part of The Beta Beat V45]

Letā€™s wait for the event on the 28th and hope that we can at least exchange 2 heroes instead of 1 :+1:

5 Likes

Donā€™t expect the bestest event heroes, only niche and weird ones (chameleon, Rumpel) and meta heroes from seasons 3/4 (Morel, Frigg, Odin) - note they offered Garjammalā€¦ The sniper (they arenā€™t really amazing nowadays considering there are crazy hit 3 and hit all heroes).

Same for HOTM. Donā€™t expect Miki, like, really donā€™t. For costumes, donā€™t expect Leo neither Mariana neither non-s1.

That will prevent deception.
Also be ready to face that exact same pool from beta which wasnā€™t very interesting.

2 Likes

Unfortunately we canā€™t wait too longā€¦ But who knows, maybe a miracle will happen.

I hope itā€™s the same setā€¦Guardian Chameleon is by far the best deal. But I have 61 maxed 5s so understand heā€™s not the best choice if you donā€™t have depth yet.

3 Likes

I made a list tooā€¦ But i left off ludwig/Elizabeth/etcā€¦ Pretty much any revenue driving hero because i donā€™t see them going into the soul exchangeā€¦ Unless it is like ursena, where it is just years past get prime.

I really want to know how often this is going to occur so i can prepare accordingly. Once every six monthsā€¦ Yeah i can easily save up 20ā€¦ Once every 3 monthsā€¦ Probably notā€¦ I hope they announce its frequency at launchā€¦

1 Like

You arenā€™t giving skadi enough credit. She can win a war mostly by herself.

7 Likes

Im not sure what do do hereā€¦ i do have maybe 35 + dupes i can dish outā€¦ and would love some open space.

My choice seems to be between:

Skadi - seems quite awesome, can be a nightmare on D, is she good on O? My blue team is quite stacked. LB cMagni, LB Milena, Miki, Vela, cThorne, Glenda, Alexandrine all maxed, and Iris soon to be im sureā€¦
Had a great S3 summon session last month and got Gefjon & Alfrikeā€¦ already have Frigg, Freya, Fenrirā€¦ so that makes me much less likely to want to draw any more from that pool.

G. Chameleon - Im hearing a lot of good hype in specific uses. This interests me. He seems fun :smiley:

I have 13 Tonics, 10 Scopes.

And why we donā€™t see any"covet" hero in SE?

Sheā€™s indeed one of the best of that list. But I didnā€™t said anything about her lol.

I would take Skadi, she is amazing in offense against minion teams, you just have to support her with multiple healers and she can won a fight by herself.

Many new minion summoners are coming soon, she will be very usefull and important for long time, she is very solid choice.

1 Like

They could at least put in Tarlakā€¦ I just got enough of Wu Kongā€¦ Miki is more desirable of course, heā€™d make my red titan team pretty much perfect, but Tarlak would be fine too.

I was thinking of taking Killhare at first from beta list, but I changed my mind and Iā€™d gladly take Skadi.

3 Likes

Iā€™d pick Tarlak too. I need a quality buffer and a quality healer in my Nature Legendaries. He would do BOTH. My perfect choice. My Miki gets destroyed by those unicorn titans very often.

1 Like

It kinda sucks, I just got skadi out of a portal. She is who I would have taken. I thankfully also pulled gravemaker a costume, he would have been second. But that really just leaves me with killhare. I have to get rid of all these HOTMs, so Iā€™m almost forced to choose her to make space on my roster. Solid hero actually, but dang lol.

wait for next soul exchange

1 Like

If there was a date for round two I probably would.

Wasnā€™t there suppose to be a Q&A on this?

2 Likes

From what I recall, SG isnā€™t releasing the FAQ until SE is live.

1 Like

and it annoys me to the core. Sure it is only a day and change awayā€¦ but Iā€™m a plannerā€¦ a hardcore plannerā€¦ not to mentionā€¦ inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Thanks.
Had to go back and re-read the 2022 sneak peak thread to find it. FAQ upon release. Would be nice to know more prior to event release.

4 Likes