🧪 Early Information on ROUND 4 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

Zekeena:

Pretty much sums it up.
-56% defense is big. Without being able to direct it on offense you might want to bring a second sniper to take out whichever hero ends up getting hit. Or just use him against a titan for the defense down.

Exeera: JF does 302 damage over 2 turns. Remember when he did 604 over 4 turns? This is what Exeera reminds me of. 237 at base over 3 turns isn’t that great. 633 over 3 turns is a lot. That would require 12 shields which is a lot. At average speed this might be not be too bad.
Costume Gravemaker does 274 damage to all over 2 turns at very fast speed in addition to upfront damage.
I don’t see Exeera making it in the big leagues. Any top player would be using Morel instead right? I’m more bewildered if she’ll be good for non top players. We don’t have many average damage all heroes. Let’s say there are 6 tiles, she’ll do 435 damage over 3 turns. That’s a solid defender if you don’t have any of the top heroes. But it’s cleansable (for most) and immune for some. She’ll never be my top concern.

Of course you can pair her with Frigg and Odin and Octros, but Frigg and Odin are my main concerns, not the average mana heroes.

Edit: I’ve thought more about Exeera. I think her best comparison may be Lady Locke given the large amount of DoT. Lady Locke isn’t seen too much so perhaps Exeera won’t either. I did forget that she starts with 20% mana which is enough to make her effectively fast on defense. Maybe that pushes her back into top defenses.

5 Likes