šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 4 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

donā€™t worry, SG will release the antidotes soon for this madness, the antidotes is Ultra Fast health boosted hero so that hero can prevent ur team from dying quickly

5 Likes

Iā€™m already leveling him from 2/60 to max

Only G Chameleon will be able to face these undispellable special skills

3 Likes

Wow this is just a whole different level of power creepā€¦ wont be long now till I say goodbye to this game/forum. Already quite fed up with the speed they spit out these new 5*s

7 Likes

The other option I see is to have Hypnos and find those 6 red tiles before this card fires. The way these cards are built is even stronger than the old styx cards. The game is going to a 1 2 3 punch faster than I saw it happen.

2 Likes

charge1 in 4 tiles (with troop mana 20%+4%). 4 tiles!!! itā€™s simple, if they stay like this, iā€™ll quit the game.

my prediction in 2023 SG will unlock Limit Break to the next level to give some balance so your heroes wonā€™t easily die with the power creeps

and also superior talent will be applied to any heroes and not limited to S1 anymore

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea why anyone spends money to summon anymore. Not only are the odds pathetic to pull a 5*, but literally every single week now, they have a new batch of OP heroes. Seriously. A couple years ago if they released a really good hero, it wasnt completely and obviously OP, and you knew that hero would be good for a significant length of time. Now, you have to worry about them nerfing it, you have to worry about how long it will even be good for, and have to worry about them releasing a straight up OP upgrade within the next month. Meanwhile, SG is also preparing to sell costumes for all those heroes, that you will also have to summon for, even if they nerfed the hero lol.

On top of all that, you can spend a thousand dollars a week on this game, be a top tier player in a top tier alliance, and you will get absolutely nothing in return from SG. Think about it. How many other games can you think of that you can spend that kind of money, and/or be considered one of the best players, and get not so much as a T-shirt from the company? I cant think of a single one. Wake up people. The writing has been on the wall for awhile now. SG knows this strategy isnt sustainable, but they dont care as long as they get as much money as possible, right now. The whales will have great accounts to a game that isnt supported or isnt functioning at all, instead of a house.

14 Likes

Oniwakamaru sounds OP on paper, but I think he will be trash when he goes live. Heā€™s strictly only a lv1 charge hero (maybe very fast taunt is his selling point). Dispellable counterattack with no defensive support, no self dodge of any sort. Counterattack is only worth it at charge 3. And even then itā€™s no better than a conventional riposte hero.
Meant to face weak DMG AOE teams because he has no defensive support other than a counterattack.
If this is how this hero is going to be without change, his class needs be to change to rogue. Pre nerf C krampus this hero is not. He needs all the support he can get, and monk doesnā€™t do anything to support his strategy

But at the same time, heā€™s one of the more fascinating taunters imo. Breaking the tradition of a defensive buff taunter. I actually like him, even though I think he would be trash. Maybe ā€˜trashā€™ is not the right term for him, just unique.

They dilute this pool so much now, who else other than whales will get these guys? Canā€™t these heroes be magic heroes instead?

1 Like

Ninja Fb is dodge. Ninjas usually fielded with other ninjas. That should help a bit.

Not many people at all. I know of a couple players who have had consistently amazing luck on summons for pretty much the entire time ive been playing. ( 5 years now or so). So they might get them. Other than that, a few players out of the 900,000 that play lol.

Iā€™m talking about these as standalone heroes. Yeah you get ninja troops, but almost nobody fields troops that donā€™t give mana gen

1 Like

Ninja heroes are at their best in a pack. Minimum 2. Their FB dodge and counter helps them to survive better and at least reach charge 2 at least once.

Thatā€™s my experience facing defence teams with ninjas in them.

Lone ninjas donā€™t fare as well unless itā€™s a specific support like Garnet or Jade, or they are tucked into wings. Or the board is awful.

Ninja troops are better for events/titan.

I was disappointed that there was no almighty black ninja:

First charge
ā€¢ Smite All with 400% damage
ā€¢ Heals allies with 40% of damage dealt
ā€¢ Summons minions that give counterattack
ā€¢ Gives fiends to all enemies. Fiends absorb 60% healing. Fiends reduce attack by 50%.

And no fearsome white ninja

First charge
ā€¢ Smite All with 400% damage
ā€¢ Boosts health by 1000 to all
ā€¢ Block enemies from receiving minions
ā€¢ Give Fiends to all Enemies. Fiends absorb 60% healing. Fiends reduces mana by 34%.

Donā€™t give them any ideasā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

3 Likes

You know what the sad part is? A year ago everyone would laugh and know this is a joke. The way SG is releasing heroes currently, these insanely OP will be nerfed heroes, would actually be realistic for SG to release. They just dont give a crap.

5 Likes

Stopped reading after seeing 290% damage AOE in 5 tiles.

Reminds me of negotiations where the first number thrown out is unrealistic but used as an anchor for further proposals.

At least they buffed Jade.

2 Likes

Do not worry we can see several other new Ninjas as an opponent in the Tower, which are not arrived to Beta yet.

So a Beta Beat for Round 5 of Ninja Tower Heroes is expected in V55 or later :slight_smile:

Maybe your ā€œdreamā€ hero will arrive in that batch.

2 Likes

yeah letĀ“s hope theyĀ“ll be better than that useless bunch that just got to beta :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe 1 year from we will say how underwhelming are these heroes in OP as by then there will be heroes with 1000+attack and defense, 2000 HP before embleming or LB, and they will do 1000% damage to all enemies without any condition.

2 Likes

How many ninjas are they going to release? :scream: There are already more ninjas (legendary) than 5s heroes from a single seasonā€¦

2 Likes