šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

Me too @yelnats_24

20 out of :heart:s

I have never been a big fan of costumes. I always strongly disliked that they are paywall.

I canā€™t say that I didnā€™t see costumes for non-S1 coming. An ex-top 100 player warned me back in January last year. But costumes for already OP heroes? Joke of the year, and itā€™s only January.

5 Likes

whoever is the PM behind this needs to be fired.

3 Likes

This is absurd. Theyā€™re buffing strong and highly sought after Heroes with very low summoning odds. Why? So that we will summon more often which would mean that we are purchasing more gems which means we are spending more in the game. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

If this actually goes live, I am gonna lose my mind. The game will be no longer enjoyable. I am in the process of psyching myself to quit this game (no PoV and waiting for my VIP to end). This has just confirmed it.

It also appears that the constant debuffing/buffing has given in to the attitude ā€œweā€™ll just debuff/buff them laterā€.

Well since, theyā€™re at it, my guess is that costumes for telluria and vela will be available in the near future. Why not buff older HoTMs like Thoth-Amun (not that I have him) who has gotten alot of hate or even re-work the older costumes (Cyprian and Boril costumes could do with more than 60% counterattack for all allies!!!).

ded. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

I actually donā€™t really have a problem with this. Non paying players have difficulties facing a lineup starring these heroes without these costumes. What does 10% hp matter? At least we will have some more miniscule chance at getting them.

Edit: after posting this I logged in to the game and did my morning chores (finishing up quests, spending my titan flags, filling the wanted chests etc.) and started giving this a second thought. Do I really have no problem with this? Yes I do have. Iā€™m not a big spender, Iā€™ve put money here and there into this game and got some decent heroes, but what is the point? The game has accelerated to such a pace where I would fall behind, or would have to put much more effort into it to keep myself in a relatively good situation. And looking at the gameā€™s direction itā€™s clearly focused on the heavy spenders. And thatā€™s cool, Iā€™d do the same. Why keep 5000 people happy to make them spend 1$ each if you can make 5 fight each other for the #1 place and spend 1000$ each? Numbers are numbers, players are people, and there is clearly a different point of view at the other end of the game (or above the devs, donā€™t want to blame them without knowing whatā€™s going on behind the scenes) than at the player end. So this beta info was enough to make me quit, itā€™ll get worse. Mark my words. Just wait until they introduce costumes for the ninjas when S4 hits. Or make ninja costumes for the S3 heroes.

Because, like everything else, costumes for the sought after heros will generate more income faster.

Ok, well I thought Iā€™d chime in hereā€¦

19 Likes

@Guvnor @zephyr1
Looks like a busy week ahead.

Any chance for an official statement from SG on game direction and rationale behind recent developments?

It would be nice to hear motive instead of just the unanimous sound of everyoneā€™s wallets snapping shut.

5 Likes

Yes PLEASE, if there are staff members reading this that just happen to know you can only get these costumes by trading in duplicates or some reasonable miracle info like thatā€“Please tell us thatā€™s the case before more of us just suffocate & leave. This really hurts

1 Like

@Petri any chance we will get a q&a with the developers soon? Feels like there are alot of questionmarks within the community and this could help to prevent misunderstanding and sort out some apprehensions.

If possible make it happen please! Thx ahead for your engagement!

1 Like

Do not do this, SG. This will absolutely kill the game for me. This is probably the most blatant way of telling me that sales is the only thing driving E&P. Ive been a big spender. Too much of a spender in fact. I know that is relative for each player, but no one would argue my level is insane.

I may have gone down on spending over time, but my spending is still considerable and enough to make any developer executive salivate. But if you do this, your telling me thats all you care abut and not the experience that keeps me financially supporting your operation.

You want to keep me as a player and spender? Make me feel safe about my investment. I have no intent on spending a dime on a game that will have its plug pulled a year later. Want to do the right thing? Balance the heroes no one is using without it costing players. Make the game fun. If its just going to be a gambling app, Id rather actually gamble with real money as a prize instead of virtual goods that can disappear at any time thanks to horrible ideas like this one.

18 Likes

Forum: Constant cries of Finley, kill hare and GM need a nerf

SG: letā€™s buffā€™em

Huh?

20 Likes

SG, stop playing us please. Just release 6* heroes and calm

Well I understand that if you see Finleyā€™s outfit to increase its potential a lot, it is true that it would already be exaggerated, but in reality Finleyā€™s outfit and others for example Grawemaker and also now with Marjanaā€™s ā€¦ in my opinion more than increasing the damage what the outfit will do is balance the hero and give him the possibility of being used in several places at the same time.
I know that means more spending ā€¦
But that is already known, it is optional.
So for now I see the bright side.

5x Finley (c) and for money you are god of this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

SG Please replace the heroes you selected

Lepus=>Perseus
KIllhare=>thot amun
GM=>Noor
Poseidon=>Neith/owl
Jabber=>aeron
Finley=>kestrel/sargasso

Now this would make sense

8 Likes

In other games itā€™s called ā€œperiodical balance updateā€ when heroes which became weak got some power for being playable. SG want to sell us this ā€œbalance updateā€

6 Likes

It makes no sense either.

We donā€™t want more costumes period. No events costumes, no S2 costumes, no HotM costumes.

We want balance patches and game improvements.

Stop asking for costumes for weaker heroes it does not make them stronger it just get them more expensive.

S1 costumes was already a bad idea but it looks like everybody accepted it thatā€™s why they keep going this way.

I hope now people realize how stupid it is to chase for any heroes on this game and refrain from spending insane amounts. Itā€™s not healthy for them and itā€™s not healthy for the rest of the players cause it makes SG believe they are going in the good way.

13 Likes

Haha let me rephrase: ā€œmakes more senseā€

I agree with you, periodic balance of weak heroes would be much better

1 Like

Actually, NO we donā€™t.

The costume will not be available in chamber, it will be in their existing portal so no additional chance.

2 Likes