šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

They donā€™t care about player satisfaction, they only care about money.

They donā€™t care about long term sustainability, they only care about short term gain.

1 Like

Let me put how incredibly freaking stupid this idea is into language that SGG and Zynga understand:

I used to have a budget in the $100-200/mo range.

I cut it to $50 when I realized that I was pulling (unique) legendaries faster than I could get ascension mats

This idea has guaranteed I will never give them another dime, not even for PoV or VIP.

4 Likes

I have 4 Joon 5 Frida 5 Malosi 6 Gullinbursti 5 Lianna ā€¦ And I donā€™t even get to Principe :joy:

Well, its still early 2021 and I think its still okay to make a new resolution for 2021.

Iā€™ll leave my resolution here so I can always remember it. Iā€™ve been playing for 2 years and it start to take over my life little by little. Turns out that the game is just a never ending cash burner, and this newest update will be the exclamation mark.

By the time these top of the class heroes got their costume, I will retire from the game.

Can I do it? Iā€™ll answer it later :wink: :+1:

1 Like

None of these heroes are OP/rare

And we now receive an in game mail saying the new ā€œhero balancingā€ is now in effect because itā€™s important for balance to be maintained, do these people not understand how ridiculous they look?

15 Likes

Wauw, Iā€™m impressedā€¦

There isnā€™t much new to add to this thread, like 99% of the previous posters I too am baffled about buffing overpowered heroes.

This is the first time on the forum Iā€™ve run out of likes.

Time to bring in the #nospend again

6 Likes

Hahaha, this is brilliant. Over in the other thread, people complaining about Cobalt doing 360% damage to all at ā€œdesperately slowā€. And here she is, our costumed Killhare, doing 350% to all at average speed + costume mana bonus. Thanks for the laugh :joy:

OK, Iā€™ll sit on the sidelines until I see what these costumes, S4 & the rest will bring. Will save me quite a few pulls the next couple of weeksā€¦

And obviously, I totally agree with all the other posts here questioning SGā€™s judgement.

4 Likes

I think is the first time that the whole community agrees on something with such a wide consensus.

6 Likes

Probably in the future they will release the hat, the shoes, the gloves for the existing costumes (of course you would have to pay for getting them) for make them comparable to the new costumes.

4 Likes

Deeply saddened. Iā€™ve spent more cash than I dare mention. Iā€™m feeling more and more foolish. I have killhare. GM. Finley. I spent a ā– ā– ā– ā–  load getting them. And now they want to make these obselete and get me to summon again for them to get costumes?

I cannot afford to keep up with this stupidity. #nospend

I wonā€™t even buy vip moving forward. Thanks SG. I think youā€™ve just cured my spend addiction.

11 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. Apparently my frigg is overpowered. But finley isnā€™t going to be nerfed the moment heā€™s costumed?

Anyone who spends on this is in for a deep deep dissapoibtment.

Two months after release finley and others will just be nerfed.

This is pointless.

2 Likes

Well they can still turn this around and make us happy instead of angry - release them all in one portal and everyone has free ONE and only summon to get one of those. Gift for us for all you have done so far to ruin this game.

No no no no no. That is not the answer. My god. The answer is to scrap this rubbish idea altogether.

5 Likes

Well I think the only think to do is to start a boycott of the portal the first time it goes live. I know itā€™s difficult and many wonā€™t follow, but enough to make it a failure, and that may make them listen. #BoycottNewCostumeChamber something like that. Drastic community wide action needs to take place, or they will destroy the game.

6 Likes

They wonā€™t scrap it as they already invested in artwork and such.
What they can do is make those costumes awful, nerf instead of buff, just to save face

1 Like

Theyā€™ll lose more money if the community launches a boycott.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not even about the costume skills. Nobody will care about these, they may as well be awful.

Costume stat and mana bonus for already OP heroes is what is most concerning. That comes for ā€˜baseā€™ hero regardless of what costume does.

My bet is their excuse for that will be ā€œwe want these ā€˜oldā€™ heroes to be on par with the newly released S4 and new event heroesā€. But we know this will be a lie, because if they were worried about the powercreep impact of new heroes on game balance they would just simply tone down these new heroes to avoid the powercreep at all. Or just balance stats/skills of ā€˜oldā€™ heroes to make them still appealing, same as they did in the past for Aegir or Atomos. But they now want to basically sell us the balance and thatā€™s awful. Perhaps fix Alfrikeā€™s and Lady Lokiā€™s buggy interaction with blind by creating costumes for them as well? And let us pull for bug fixes at 0.3% while weā€™re on it.

13 Likes

Thing is that there are no point even summon. They will release costumes for all heroes some point and all orginal versions goes down to toilet. I will probably stop playing, when these and new event go live. At least, if those come out like this.
And also no more money to them. I know many others, who say same.

I also changed my 5* grading to 1* yesterday for this. :laughing: I know, itā€™s really small thing, but hey wonā€™t hurt me.

8 Likes

Victor needs a buff way more than any of these heroes. Vanda makes him look like a 3*.

5 Likes