🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Fables of Grimforest Hero - Cinderella [Part of The Beta Beat v64]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 3 of new Fables of Grimforest hero called Cinderella

Sharable Beta Preview Images

I have added it bellow.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Fables of Grimforest hero

There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Challenge Festival I.

*The name of the new hero is: Cinderella

5 :star: – Legendary Hero

• Cinderella - Housemaid of Grimforest

Cinderella - Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1003

Attack: 1027
Defense: 1023
HP: 1664

Class: Cleric
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Grimforest
Aether Power: Heal Increase

Special Skill: Fairy Godmother’s Blessing

• Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
  • All allies become Soul Connected for 4 turns. Soul Connected allies share received damage.
  • All allies regenerate 816 HP over 4 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• January 11. 2024 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

Fast healer, feel 2 years ago would have been excited, now very meh

1 Like

This seems terrible. Maybe sg no longer has an interest in money. That is a surprising change of heart.

1 Like

I wouldn’t throw away a healer especially not a fast one … soon-to-be buffed :thinking:
Maybe meh but who doesn’t want a Cinderella…hell i wanna be her! :wink:

2 Likes

I won’t lie, I’m a little dissapointed that it’s another Red hero for Grimforest - destroying my rainbow CF1 family fantasy :smiley:

onto the topic at hand though, this looks… remarkably weak compared to (now) usual standards, and I am sure will be buffed before release!

2 Likes

Well she’s priority cleanser, which is always welcome. Also fast. Also red one, I think I have exactly zero of those. Not gamebreaking but I could find a spot for her … Though she’s too passive.

2 Likes

Straight heal boost should work out better these days.

So she’s a fast version of Furdinand with one less perk as a trade off for the speed…

Damn. For a 5* hero, this is kinda boring. Also doesn’t Mica do this too?

This is the kind of hero which would be perfectly usable if the game wasn’t going crazy with power creep elsewhere.

1 Like

I have added shareable Beta Preview images to the OP.

2 Likes

CF heroes really need to step up in terms of creativity. The previous batch had so much going on with their uniqueness. This is just a repackage hero with almost similar skills. They couldn’t just finally create a hero that removes negative stacks, after like what 4 years?
Maybe a stack version of snow white, where she heals more while removing stacks?
Also, another freaking cleric healer…as if we haven’t gotten enough of those already

1 Like

Needs to be very fast, cleanse at the end of each turn for 4 turns and she needs to be undispellable. That would put her up withh the good healers. And how about making a monk instead of a cleric?

Would be nice if she deals 500% dmg to all at fast, smacks them with a glass slipper or something like that

1 Like

Closed as the hero is released.
You can continue to discuss her here: