🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of "Big Balance Update" [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

A simple observation

I mentioned this in beta as well, but I have a theory that this “capping” the devs are doing within this “balance” update - lowering SS numbers all around (direct damage, heal, protection via taunt) - may also extend to the amount of skills (aka bullet points) a hero can have, at any given speed, esp when applied to all heroes / enemies.

Honestly, it’s the only thing that makes sense [to me]. Or, why else would they be removing entire skills from seemingly random, innocuous heroes?! Like Fortuna, for example. Then there’s Furdinand, Rhys, and even trying it with Gazelle (and her costume)

So while I have no confirmation - and this is pure conjecture - it seems to me that fast speed cover / hit alls are allowed up to three skills. Average speed cover / hit alls are allowed up to four. And if I’m right, then that means reducing #'s, or just simply changing / trading things out, won’t be enough [to SG]. And therefore, when it comes to these heroes with one too many skills, something may have to actually go…

& If that’s truly the case… Then the question becomes: what skill should that be?

(Not saying I like this :poop: tho :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
16 Likes