šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 2 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v37]

No idea; history doesnā€™t give us much indication:

S2 = 3x hero dumps into game. They featured 2x heroes per month
S3 = 1x new hero per month. Featured only 1x hero per month
S4 = 3x featured heroes per month

I would expect there to be only 1x new hero per month but no real ideas.

3 Likes

Can the devs team design more original heroes? Why are we getting another blue that drops defence. And why are we getting another hero that drops defence? And I canā€™t wait for exactly 1 year later when morel is the first S4 hero to get a costume

I have been saying these devā€™s are lazy.
Hannah is all most identical to Elizabeth.

Imagine them BOTH dropping fiends on you!

1 Like

Actually, interesting question. If BOTH Elizabeth and Hannah drop their minions on you can you wipe both of them with 28% heal? Or does it take 56% heal to wipe them?

Itā€™s 28% per Fiend.

Because the first Fiend absorbs 28%. Then the second fiend must also absorb 28% itself. So if you take a normal healer, which does about 40-45% healing, youā€™ll need 2x casts to clear 2 Fiends.

3 Likes

Guvnor makes much more sense :grin:
Thanks

1 Like

Yikesā€¦that will be rough!

Was i drunk, or there really was a Morel in stage 4-10 with 180% attack and -18% undispellable def down? I never paid too much attention to bossesā€™ stats and percentages, are their skill usually the same as card heroes or tend to vary from stage to stage? Iā€™m asking because she (even though looks like a he) is paired with Russula who also has different values in her skill than the ones from beta (if i remember correctly, 240% attack, damage reduced by -22% and then a 591 damage done after coming out of hiding. And maybe her ability was still starting battle with 20% mana? Not entirely sure about that). Just to know if this is purely situational or an effective change they intend to bring to the cards.
If the latter were the case, iā€™m still not a fan of undispellable effects for a fast hero. And i also have to admit that i donā€™t like Russulaā€™s design at all :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Boss abilities are usually reduced. Many (if not all) healers provide 10%, for example. Imagine if it was their normal percentageā€¦

3 Likes

Beta Update - V38.2

Balance changes to Morel & Hannah:

• Hannah Fiends healing reduced: 28% ā†’ 20%
  • Morel Direct Damage reduced: 220% ā†’ 200%

Hannah description also fixed so now all references are ā€œGolden Idol Fiendsā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the base damage is not the main issue for morel

3 Likes

I agree. The slight decrease of damage doesnā€™t change my view of Morel - he still seems to be OP.

5 Likes

His defense reduction aliment is now cleansable :slight_smile:

Uh no. Morel is their new cash cow. To heck they will rebalance her by making her defence down cleansable

Trust me, he is cleansable at the moment.
Source: my BETA account.

2 Likes

Still too powerful. Nerf her defence down to 24% cleansable then weā€™ll talk about a proper nerf

We can suggest it, itā€™s not like we can just chose how to release cards/what to releaseā€¦ kek

I think this really comes full circle on why costume Finley has -44% defence drop. Morel is taking over as the fast -34% defence debuffer as Finley is promoted to the fast -44% Def debuffer. C Finleyā€™s reveal was a foreshadowing to morel

would you guess they are releasing hanna and morel this month?