đŸ§Ș Early Information on Round 2 of "Big Balance Update" [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

Also how could we forget the biggest, most substantial thing:

(most) COSTUME BONUS CONSISTENCY HAS ARRIVED!!!

Honestly, S2 deserved this, and it at least brings some extra relevance to those costumed heroes!! :heart:

13 Likes

Why are they buffing base damage again for myztero? He doesn’t need extra damage, he needs some form of ailment support.
But at this point they can buff a 5% for myz and I’ll still be relieved. A buff is still a buff

4 Likes

Rhys.coatume magni,hawthorn still the same! U destroyed them

3 Likes

Ya see, the top alliances run this game. Immediately, they’re revising their balances. We need more changes for the better, no more bizarre nerfs!

3 Likes

For me personally, the real value of Furdinand is priority cleanse.

6 Likes

Why do they hate Furdinand so much?

Removing the ailment rebound is actually the better alternative. He really can’t have both, he was too over designed. You see, they’re making sense now.

11 Likes

Still hope
1 Hanitra do healing before cast dodging skill
2 Mica do either deal damage or DOT or healing before mana boosted.

Thanks and better then last one

5 Likes

He now has neither priority cleanse nor ailment reflect.

1 Like

Okay, damn, I misread it. So attack, defence, shared damage and heal
 for someone who doesn’t have furdi, it’s okay (?) Because there is some form of compensation now
But if I have furdy
this is not enough. +54% attack will be the bare minimum I will accept the change.
Also I am hoping that they would change around the 2LB powers. Since furdy is nerfed, he should be getting a new 2LB power.

1 Like

Thats a firsy step to listen to the community. Im still fan of pulling all heroes more together. Close the gap in attack/defence/hp from prev seasons with the new ones.

5 Likes

This balance update round 2 is still a trap, new heroes getting super buffs, old heroes almost nothing except if they have costumes, so the buffing is still the other way round. Mystero getting only +15% stats buff just because everyone else is gonna get buffs. Not sold on this, not exciting. Of course 4* heroes don’t get touched, they are not money wise

6 Likes

And Fortuna? The only highlight for her was the buff dispel. The family bonus is a joke as they only released two. So without that she is pretty weak.

5 Likes

Have a round 3 please :pray:t4:

1 Like

Can someone in beta confirm if this is only for 5* or if the costume bonus for, e.g. Melia, Frank, Jack O’Hare, and other 3/4* is changed?

@PlayForFun @Ruskin505 maybe?

7 Likes

Yeah. Wow. Great, shared damage back! But, removing the ailment reflect and priorty cleanse, which were his two biggest draws is still a kick in the teeth. Especially painful for me since I have no other ailment protection hero (other than Faiez and Ptolomy).

So he’s currently: Gunnar (SD + Def Up) + Kiril’s attack buff + Costume Ageir’s heal (but over 4 turns instead of 3)

• Shared Damage
  • Defence up + 63%
  • Heal for 732 over 4 turns
  • Attack Up 30%

At least make the heal boosted health and the attack up +50%. He’s been so neutered.

7 Likes

If it were me it would be (42/44% standard heal)
+54% attack

2 Likes

Because of LB2, They have to widen the gap between 4* and 5*. An LB2 4* is effectively equivalent to an LB1 5*.

E.g. C1 Rigard+20 LB2 = 936 power vs. C1 Marjana+20 LB1 = 947 power.

3 Likes

Furdinand is still very beaten we need him to maintain the reflection of altered states and his shared damage the only fair thing is cleaning and if they could leave it to him even if it is last they would solve the problem and we would all have reached an agreement.

1 Like

Thx for all tour work🙏