đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

if there is no competition then there is no reason to summon, play only 5titan with 4 heroes and keep raiding in silver area just for fun and just 5 mins a day

1 Like

I think there are many of us who aren’t focusing only on the top spots, I just aim to improve my strategy and skill, I don’t replay challenge events to improve a score I just play to complete it, I don’t feel that all my investment is worthless if I can’t beat every single team or hero in the game. If it’s not fun on the journey but only fun to be at the ultra top then it’s not the sort of game I would play and I imagine many feel that way - they enjoy the journey.

If the nosebleed competition is important to someone I don’t think it’s reasonable to say you should enjoy that with no investment. It’s like I want to be Michael Jordan but why do I have to do all that dumb practicing it’s “not fair”. If you take it seriously then what it takes is paying some money to do that. However much you feel is reasonable and will get your goals accomplished.

But it can’t be both ways.

3 Likes

i assume we’ll get for the summons like Atlantis and Valhalla. Also, when S4 does drop, will the the S4 couns replace valhalla coins wherever you get them? and will they be added to goblin crates?

Beta Update

Season 4 heroes have returned to beta for testing in Version 36.1

Main additions (beyond new heroes) is the inclusion of a Family Bonus for Season 4: “Abyss Family” which triggers the chance to form an “Abyss Gem” on the board during gameplay.

Returning heroes:

• Lepiota
  • Phileas Fogg
  • Prof. Lidenbrock
  • Dr. Moreau

Mainly of note are stat changes and class changes to the above heroes.

New Heroes:

5*: Akkarog
4*: Griffin, Mack, Rokkamush, Tettukh & Zila Lei
3*: Blewit, Gramps, Morris & Poppy

Check the OP for all the relevant informations!!

7 Likes

Question on Griffin, does his special bypass taunt?

Glad to see the team shuffling mechanic returning and on a 5*

4 seasons in, they still can’t come up with a 4* dark debuffer

The 3* are interesting though, 3* blue Rigard and 3* green mother north

1 Like

Don’t think so because it just bypasses counterattacks. The reflection bypass is useless at this point too because there is no red reflect and you would never use him on the grimforest event who reflects red

Looks like we are having 3* version for Rigard, MN and Misandra. Maybe the developers are running out of ideas to create unique special skills for new heroes given they are rolling them out at such a pace these days?:joy:

No. It isn’t a Bypass. It simply ignores Counterattacks and Reflect buffs (from say Cyprian/ Elena or Ursena).

Repeat it IS NOT the bypass skill we see with Ranger Talent/ Ninja Troops or Cobalt.

Understood Guvnor, thanks

Isn’t it too strong?
If the enemy is on the defense team, it seems difficult to use the skill to defeat it immediately.

1 Like

Thanks God some nerfing! Hope more balancing to come. The 4*s skills are a lot interesting, yet the status are kinda high too. The mini Alberich is amazing. I’m still more worried than excited for this season, for now.

But

Lmao they lost their minds once again.

So
 Yes. Those abilities are out of control but at this point I think it doesn’t even worth fighting for. They won’t reduce or nerf it since they’re the major cherry about these heroes.

1 Like

That 3* res hero will work well with Gunner

Yeah haha it is

It used to be -50% from the first 3 damage instances; but in V36.1 it was changed to be specifically from special skill damage.

I wrote this in Beta Feedback:

11 Likes

Akkarogg- love the team shuffling mechanic, works well with some of the heroes here

Griffin- the bypass counterattack is fine, but the bypass reflect is useless, there is no reflect red as of now and even then you won’t be using him on the grimforest event

Mack- the riposte is now stronger. 135% is awesome, updated boril and Cyprian

Rokkamush- he is not going to hit anything half the time. They need to make it 70% because 50% is horrifying accuracy

Tettukh- an average speed cabin boy peters but with more stats and poison.

Zila lei- four star jabber that drops defence. Pairs well with a hard hitting AOE. Jabber sure is getting more exposure nowadays

Blewit- 3* rigard, fights with frosty for the healer role

Gramps- 3* mother North, but not good imo. That resurrection % is alby’s and it’s way too low to be reliable, and for just this one skill. At least Alby does more than just resurrect.

Morris- 3* ammeona. Which is just hilarious

Poppy- 3* misandra

3 Likes

Thanks guvnor and I have a question and in beta the heroes of the month will be for this week or later

I find a problem with akkarog too. The reshuffling doesn’t work well with damage after that. Even if you target and it gets reshuffled to the wings, he will only be hitting 2 heroes. The lesser the remaining heroes, the worse his damage output it gets

1 Like

The flip side of that tho is if you have a split (i.e. taken out tank & one or both flanks), the reshuffle will hopefully end up with you being able to deal damage to more enemies, not just with Akkarog but with other AOE3 heroes too.

1 Like

I found Morris giving me super throw-backs to Pokemon Sapphire time:

2 Likes

The skill name is just funny

1 Like