šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on new Pirates of Corellia Hero - Anne [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

If I catch this hero, I will never put my hopes on him. because itā€™s a terribly funny op and will be nerfed in a few days.

4 Likes

I forgot about Sally.

1 Like

This is absolutely ridiculous. At least than 50% health she will basically guarantee kill with 550%. So basically hit all 5 or hit until you kill one, at Fast? Maybe at Slow

Wow! Absolutely beautifully powerful! I want one please! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I raided with this hero for a while in beta. If they donā€™t tone her down, they should rename her special Holy Fā€¦!!!

8 Likes

They miss the writing, itā€™s like fast, wouldnā€™t it be slow?

And Sargasso is there in the corner be likeā€¦hehe, I can reduce the healing of 3 enemies

3 Likes

Can we stop milking first gen events and fix those old heroes instead?

3 Likes

Sounds Like a hero that should be very slow.

We are talking about 1200/1100/1000/900/800 dmg to the team. In fast.

Maybe the dmg fall is higher but even If itā€™s 1200/1000/800 and so on, the dmg ist way to high for a fast hero.

Especially with an extra effect that is nearly as bad as mindless attack. I mean, come on, all these effects for 4 roundsā€¦

Is that a joke or is it the new way of ā€œbalancingā€? Just make every New hero fast and If it fires, itā€™s Game over.

He ist so extremly overpowert, it starts to feel like one last Cash grab and then goodbyeā€¦

2 Likes

Put her at tank and you guarantee, she will decimate completely enemy at fast speed :slight_smile:
Completely ridicolous and that green element hero, who deals 3x 550 dmg at fast speed and if 10 green tiles on board , 550% dmg to all at fast speedā€¦

Basically a quadruple Frigg :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦that special skill is hard to read ironically. So does she hit all? Splash? Were they trying to make it soundl like Tahir, who deals bleed damage to nearby enemies if the target survives the blow?

Itā€™s the daughter of Finley and russula

1 Like

More like nerfed in a few hours

Letā€™s compare what my maxed, but not emblemed and LB Sargasso can do. Heā€™s a 5* Pirate too!
Sargasso vs. Anne

Attack: 729 vs. 819
Defence: 708 vs. 797
Health: 1334 vs. 1437
Speed: Average vs. Fast
Sargasso cries in the corner
Class: Fighter vs. Fighter (woohoo, they have something in common!)

385% to the target and minor dmg to nearby
vs.
550% damage to the target + others if the condition is met

80% decrease of any healing to the target and nearby
vs.
-34% attack, -34% defence, -24% mana gen. if the condition is met in 4 turns.

Sargasso, out of despair, jumped into the water, but then realised heā€™s a skelleton and canā€™t drown himself. :sob:

6 Likes

Heā€™s the leader of the pirates right? Ugh such a crime to see him in this state

Thatā€™s what his card says, but his skill fits to a simple boy seaman, at most he can clean the deck of a shipā€¦

2 Likes

Him and kestrel aged like the zombies they are

1 Like

Sargasso is ā€œDread Captain of Corelliaā€ , maybe Anne is an Admiral ? :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy there will be Holy hero in the Pirates Familyā€¦ and excitement ends here for now. The hero itself is way OP at the moment. I hope SG will tune it down in the next beta beat.

1 Like

Majd ha megvetted nerfelik mindet vicc